Final Chapter

Ireneia's POV

It's been a week since we came back here in the Academy. Halos bumalik na din sa lahat ang dati. The usual noise inside the Sky Dorm.

The usual idiotic acts of the 3 idiots and the usual attitude of the other members of the alphas.

Helios became too much attached to me.

Halos ayaw nyang umalis sa tabi ko kaya nagsisimula na din kaming pagtsismisan ng mga student sa lower rank. The issue about Lynia was even linked to the issue between me and Helios.

Pero kahit gumagawa ng malakas na ingay ang pangalan namin ni Helios dito sa buong academy I can't still remove the fact na may mission akong kailangang tapusin.

I will begin my hunt.

I need to hunt all of them. I need to kill the person behind my family's tragedy.

I need it para sa ganun ay mahanap ko na ang sarili ko. I need it para masagot lahat ng tanong sa utak ko.

Kasi alam kong hindi ako matatahimik hanggat hindi ko nasasagot lahat ng 'bakit' na nakakonekta sa pagkamatay ng pamilya ko.

"What are you thinking?"

Here we go again.

"You're already starting to piss the hell out of me."

He chuckled dahil sa maririnig na bakas ng pagkapikon sa boses ko.

Pero muling sumeryoso ang mukha nya.

"I know what you are planning and I think it would be too dangerous for you." He said before meeting my eyes with his.

"I need to. I'll hunt them for answers not to satisfy my bloodlust. Well, to be honest the latter too but who cares right?" Sagot ko bago napabuntong hininga at napatingin sa malayo. I almost jolted when I felt his hand above mine.

"You have to free yourself from your past Nia."

"You know I can't. Kung iniisip mo na mapipigilan mo ako nagkakamali ka. No one can stop me from doing what I need to do. Not anyone, and most certainly not you." I said bago tumayo sa kinauupuan ko.

"What about us?" He asked which made me stop on my track.

What about them? My life began way before I meet them so what him think that I would stop evrything for them?

"What made you think that this could be stopped? And more so, what made you think that you weight more than my family?" I said in a flat tone bago nagpatuloy sa paglalakad. Pero bago pa man akk tuluyang makalayo I stopped and said something.

"I'll stay as an alpha."

Heleina Cross Academy Of Magic: CURSED (Part 1) COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara