Chapter 17 Competition

┍━━━━━━━☆━━━━━━━┑
SAMUEL’s POV
┕━━━━━━━⋯━━━━━━━┙

Matapos magpaalam ni King saakin na pupunta siya ng dean office ay agad akong nagtungo sa classroom. He told me that he'll be back pero hanggang ngayon na malapit na ang dismissal ay hindi parin siya bumabalik.

"Hindi kaya magkasama sila ni Princess?" Tanong ni Victoria sa mahinang boses. We still have a professor in front.

"That's possible, Princess went there too kanina pa pero hanggang ngayon ay wala pa siya dito." Diane.

Speaking of Princess, I want to see her too. I wanna hug her tight like what they said they did when they saw her earlier. Ang unfair naman kasi masyado dahil sila lang ang naka yakap sakanya (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

"I noticed their closeness ever since they met, hindi kaya may past talaga silang dalawa?" Mark.

He's right, pansin ko rin ang pagiging malapit nila sa isa't-isa. I know King for so long at hindi siya basta basta makikitungo ng ganun sa isang tao unless they know each other for years or they are really close since then.

"Why don't we try to ask one of them?" I suggested.

"Why don't we apologize to her first? Diba napahamak siya dahil sa kapabayaan natin?" Sabat ni Blake na nagpatahimik sa amin.

Damn this kid. What he said makes sense. Thanks to him guilt starts to rule over us again.

"Forget about it." Biglang sambit ni Diane kaya napatingin kami sa kanya.

"That's what she's going to tell us if we apologize to her. She's that kind to say that without hesitating. She will smile at you as if what happened to her is not a big deal." Ani‘ya tsaka pilit na ngumiti.

"She's unbelievable, isn't she?" She asked.

"She is." Kyle muttered na lumingon lang sa kinaroroonan namin para sabihin 'yon.

So, he's eavesdropping huh? Tsk.

┍━━━━━━━☆━━━━━━━┑
King's POV
┕━━━━━━━⋯━━━━━━━┙

Quarter to 6 PM ng mapagpasyahan kong ihatid na si Eerie sa mansion. Galing kami sa isang zoo na dalawang oras lang ang layo mula dito. I asked tito’s permission earlier. Pinayagan niya naman kami but in one condition, Eerie should be at home before dinner.

"Make the most out of this day." That's what he told us before we left his office.

He allowed us to skip today’s classes. According to him, he knows that Eerie and I missed each other. I sure did.

"I had fun, thanks Ash." Nakangiting pasasalamat saakin ni Eerie ng makababa kami sa kotse.

She really had fun feeding those wild animals in the zoo.

"My pleasure." Tugon ko.

She doesn't have to thank me, I am the one who should thank her endlessly. She put her life in danger just to save me. I can't believe she would do that for me without hesitation. No one ever done that. That's why if something worse happened to her I can't forgive my self.

"Ash, will you promise me one thing?"
She squeezed my hand.

"W-what is it?"

"Never blame yourself again if something happens to me. Always remember that everything I'm doing is according to my will. So, if I risk my life for you don't feel bad and get mad at yourself. It's my decision."