Chapter 33 Mission Accomplished

┍━━━━━━━☆━━━━━━━┑
THIRD PERSON's POV
┕━━━━━━━⋯━━━━━━━┙

"What did he say?" Asked Vincent to Princess while handing her phone back to her.

"I got scolded." She sighed. She also handed Vincent his phone back. "How about that jerk?" She asked back.

"He's in the parking. I told him to don't make a move till I say so."

"Good grief." She responded as they both go back inside. Everyone were silent when they both returned to their seats. Princess wonder why while Vincent doesn't care at all, though he's curious why they can't seem to look at him.

"Where's uncle and aunt?" Tanong ni Princess ng mapansin na wala sila sa kanilang upuan.

"They went outside too. Tito got a call and tita probably went to the restroom." Jake replied as he leaned closer to her.

"Now care to tell me who's that punk you talked to?" He asked in low voice.

"It was Joseph. He called Vin because he couldn't contact me." She whispered.

"And why can't he contact you? You have your phone with you." Jake whispered back.

"Unfortunately no, just my spare phone."

Princess has 2 same iPhone. Only her friends and family know and should know her personal contact number so she bought a spare for her other agendas. Her spare phone is what she's using to contact (and be contacted by) the people she has business with in Philippines, like King and his friends.

"And what about that jerk in your contact, who is he? Does Vincent know him?" Muling tanong ni Jake na hindi nakatakas sa pandinig ni Vincent.

"Baby, let's change seats." Vincent meddled as he stood up and pulled his chair for Princess.

"Hey, that's no fair!" Jake complained but he just gave him a blank stare. Napatawa si Princess sa isip niya tsaka lumipat sa upuan ni Vincent.

Ilang sandali lang ay nakabalik narin si Arthur at Dianna kaya nakahinga ng maluwang si Diane. After knowing how dangerous Vincent is, she couldn't stand being around him anymore without her parents by her side. She's afraid she might done something that'll angry him and get severely punished by him.

Makalipas ang ilang minuto ay nakabalik narin si Rusty sa loob, the desserts they're waiting were finally also served thus they started eating it.

"By the way hijo, I didn't know that you have a girlfriend. That was really news to me." Arthur told Rusty. "How long have you been dating her?" Tanong niya pa.

"14 months."

"That long?" Surprised was visible on Arthur's face. Tumango lang si Rusty bilang tugon.

"But Demonise never meet her, right? I doubt she even know her name." Dianna spoke up as she gave Princess a meaningful smile.

"That's because milady isn't interested."

"But what if she tells you to break up with her just because she feels like it, will you do it?" She asked again that caught everybody's attention. Their eyes are now at Rusty, waiting for his response.