Chapter 25 Stolen pictures

┍━━━━━━━☆━━━━━━━┑
KYLE's POV
┕━━━━━━━⋯━━━━━━━┙

"Is it good?" I asked, referring to the meat I grilled for Princess.

"Hmm." Tango niya. "I love it."

"Glad to know that." I chuckled. Ibinaling ko ang atensyon ko sa pagkain ko at nagsimula naring kumain.

"Say, Princess... have you meet all of the members of Shadow Reapers?" I asked, trying to open up a topic.

"Of course. Aside from we were schoolmates or classmates, our families are very close too."

"Really?"

Tumango siya, "Our dads are bestfriends since they were high school." She looked at me as she took an another bite of her sukiyaki. "So we, their children, get along well too."

"You must be really that close." Ani ko na tinugunan niya ng tango.

"What kind of people are they?" Muli kong tanong.

Well, everyone in mafia world knows that they're dangerous people. They could be your worst nightmare if you mess up with them. They can make your life living hell. They kill ruthlessly. That's why I couldn't help but wonder what kind of people are they before they become a deadly shadows of HM. What kind of people are they outside the mafia world.

"They're all sweet and amazing." Nakangiting sagot ni Princess. She's smiling as if she's thinking of a good memories. "They're all clingy too." She chuckled.

She doesn't seem like lying 'bout them being 'clingy' kaya napatingin ako sa kanya habang ngumunguya. While doing that, I tried to imagine a scenery where each of the HM shadows’ clinging to her and being as gentle as breeze towards her.

"That's kinda romantic." I said while thinking that it's kind of weird at the same time. It's really unimaginable that those ruthless people can be soft and clingy. Well, except for Jake of course. We know him before he officially became one of them, he's really a friendly type person. He's also humble and thoughtful, which I think one of the reason why Diane fall in love with him.

"I think so." She shrugged.

"Then how about the Hutchison's heir and heiress? Have you meet them too?"

I badly want to know what kind of person is Varlet Hutchison. I heard a lot about her being 'beyond perfect' in everything. I doubt those information so I want to see it for myself, even though Jake already confirmed it. He even told me that her duality is insane, from jolly to fierce in a split seconds.

Hinawakan ni Princess ang baba niya na animo'y may inaalala. Nakatingin lang ako sa kanya at hinihintay ang sagot niya.

"That's a secret." Bumagsak ang parehong balikat ko dahil sa sagot niyang 'yon. Mahina naman siyang tumawa at nagpatuloy sa pagkain.

"Twell mwe Kwyle–"

"Don't talk when your mouth is full." Naka face palm kong saway sakanya. Nag peace sign naman siya tsaka mabilis na nginuya ang pagkain na nasa bibig niya at nilunok ito.

"What were you trying to say?"

"Did I change?" Seryoso ang mukha niyang tanong kaya napakunot noo ako.

"What do you mean?"

"Did—" She wasn't able to finish her words because her phone rang.

"Excuse me." Lumayo siya ng kunti mula sa'kin tsaka sinagot ang tawag.

"Somewhere, why?... No I'm not at school, really... Okay, I'll be there. Yeah, bye."

"It's uncle." Sabi ni Princess pagbalik niya sa table namin. "Jake is waiting for me in his office right now."