Chapter 31 HM's Princes operation

┍━━━━━━━☆━━━━━━━┑
JAKE's POV
┕━━━━━━━⋯━━━━━━━┙

"What's the update?" Rusty asked.

He's in the parking area while I'm in one of the hotel room where the private gathering of business tycoons are held. I'm in charged of monitoring every bugs (secret cameras and audios) we installed on the said party venue. Computers screen are in front of me. We communicate via earpiece.

"22 people are heading there, they're people of Mr. Kishi." Sagot ko habang pinapanood sa monitor ang mga taong naglalakad papunta sa parking na kinaroroonan ni Rusty.

"Target spotted. What do I do with them?" He said and asked.

"Knock them off for now. Tie and hide them as well." I replied.

I cannot ask Vincent at the moment because he's talking with somebody. Maraming nakapaligid sakanya at binabantayan ang bawat galaw niya. Marami ring kumakausap sa kanya pero tipid lang ang mga isinasagot niya para hindi na humaba pa ang usapan.

I bet representing Hutchison group on this kind of gathering is very exhausting. One wrong move and you'll be judged, people won't consider you worth it of the position.

"Copy." Said Rusty. He wore his mask and pulled down the cap he's wearing as he show up in front of Mr. Kishi's people.

Napatigil ang mga ito sa paglalakad at naalarma. Bago pa nila mailabas ang mga armas nila ay mabilis na kumilos si Rusty at walang kahirap hirap silang pinatumba lahat.

"Woah." Manghang bulalas ko. I didn't know that Rusty improved this much. I feel proud as his senior.

"Order accomplished." Ani‘ya matapos maigapos ang mga walang malay na bodyguards ni Mr. Kishi at maipasok sila sa truck.

"Excellent. Now proceed to the rooftop." Ani ko habang nakatingin sa monitor. One of the UK business tycoon and his people was there. I'm certain that they're connected to the mafia underground. I clearly heard Varlet's name coming out from his mouth.

"What's the mission?" Rusty asked while heading to the elevator.

"Lure Mr. Fernsby and his people to the parking. Give them a good beating then tie them inside the truck too." Sagot ko.

"Copy." Rusty hastened to the rooftop and do what he has to do. He hid himself behind the slight open door. He pretended that he's been there, eavesdropping the whole time. Makalipas ang isang minuto ay sinadya niyang sumilip. He intentionally get caught and then slam the door and run. Agad naman nila siyang hinabol tulad ng inaasahan.

"Careful. They have guns." I warned Rusty when the people chasing after him pulled out their guns.

"I have mine too." He simply responds while still running.

Pagdating niya sa parking lot ay agad siyang huminto sa pagtakbo.

"Did I lure them all?" He asked.

"No. Mr. Fernsby went back to the venue."

"Tell leader to keep an eye on him." He said. He's now surrounded by them. Their guns are pointing at him.