Chapter 46: Art Gallery Tour

┍━━━━━━━☆━━━━━━━┑
KING’s POV
┕━━━━━━━⋯━━━━━━━┙

It’s been over 2 weeks since I got reunited with Varlet. It was an unexpected turn of events but she indeed found her way back to me. I really thought she had totally forgotten about me.

Sinusulit ko ang bawat oras na kasama ko siya tulad ng pinangako ko kay Princess. We’re together all the time and making new memories. Tulad ngayon, she invited me on an art gallery tour.

And there she was, standing by a mesmerizing canvas, her eyes fixed on the brushstrokes as if they held the secrets of the universe. Her hair cascaded down her shoulders just as I remembered, and that familiar warmth radiated from her presence.

“Violet.”

She turned towards me, her eyes locking onto mine, and the world around us seemed to blur into insignificance. In that moment, it was just her and me, as if time had stood still.

“Ash!” Nakangiti siyang kumaway sa‘kin.

I still can't believe we finally reunited. The Violet I had missed, the Violet I had held onto in my dreams, and now she was here, right in front of me.

»

We began to walk through the gallery, side by side, just like we used to do as kids. The paintings came alive with her insights, her interpretations, and her laughter. Each brushstroke seemed to reflect the years we had spent apart, the emotions we had felt, and the stories we had to share.

As we stopped in front of a particularly vibrant piece, she turned to me and said, “Do you remember when we used to imagine stories behind the clouds? This painting reminds me of those days.”

I nodded, my heart skipping a beat. How could I forget? Those carefree days when we would lie on the grass and let our imaginations run wild. It was as if she had unlocked a vault of memories that had been sealed shut for so long.

We moved on, our fingers occasionally brushing against each other, sending electric currents up my arm. She was back, and it felt like the universe had conspired to bring us together once more.

As we reached the end of the gallery, a breathtaking sunset painting captured our attention. The colors blended in a way that was almost magical, casting a warm, golden glow around us.

"Ash," she said softly, her gaze fixed on the painting. “This reminds me of the day we first met. The sky was just like this, and the kids were picking a fight on you.”

My heart swelled with emotion. The memory flooded back— that seemingly ordinary day that had marked the beginning of something extraordinary.

I turned to her, unable to contain the emotions that were bubbling within me. "Violet, all these years, I never stopped thinking about you. You were the missing piece in my life, the chapter that was left unfinished."

She smiled, and it was as if the entire gallery lit up. “And now, we have a chance to create new chapters together.” She chuckled.

In that moment, as the sun dipped below the horizon, I took her hand in mine, our fingers interlocking like a promise. The art gallery had transformed into a sanctuary of emotions– a place where our past and present converged, and where our future awaited.

༺»༻

The cool evening breeze brushed against our faces as we stepped out of the art gallery, hand in hand. The streets were alive with the glow of streetlights and the distant hum of traffic. Everything felt different yet strangely familiar, like the pieces of a puzzle finally falling into place.