"Camila, Miss."

When she felt empty she sat down on the ground for a moment, she hadn't noticed Normani walk up behind her, but she was holding out her hand for her, her eyes looked slightly puffy. Lauren let her pull her to her feet and hugged her close.

"I never thought they would treat them like this", she whispered. SHe may have been to a couple of slave markets before, but her father must have found some way to shield her from this kind of misery.

"What happened to her?" Normani asked, looking back at the car.

"I don't know", Lauren answered honestly, she took a deep breath. "Come on, I don't want to leave them alone." SHe unlocked the trunk and opened the boot lid. The two slaves sat in the exact same position they had been left in earlier.

"Are we at your home now, Mistress?" The blonde girl asked Normani. Normani smiled softly at her and shook her head. Lauren handed her the Swiss army knife she had brought along specifically for this purpose.

"No, we'll just cut off that rope and get you more comfortable, okay?" The blonde nodded and stuck out her hands and feet towards Normani to grant her easy access to her bound limbs.

"Good girl!" Normani praised her. She cut through the rope, careful not to hurt the girl.

The other girl had been observing the scene in front of her warily, but at the praise Normani gave the girl she carefully extended her feet and arms a little as if to test if the same reaction would be extended to her. While Normani had been caught up in talking to her slave Lauren had been observing her carefully and took the knife from Normani.

"Well done", she said, placing a careful hand on the girl's tightly bound wrists. "Now I need you to hold still so I won't accidentally hurt you, alright?" The girl nodded, but her mouth was set in a tense line as if she was waiting for Lauren to cut her wrists. The rope gave easily enough and Lauren untangled the rest of it from the girl's wrists.

"Very good," she contemplated what to say next for a moment as she tenderly placed a hand above the girl's bound ankles.

"Thank you, Mistress."

Lauren looked up startled, making the girl shrink back in fear.

"My name is Lauren, there's no need to call me Mistress." SHe assured the girl as she cut the rope around her ankles. "What's your name?"

The girl looked confused for a moment, but promptly answered.

"Camila, Miss." Lauren shook her head, trying to smile in a reassuring way.

"There's no need to call me Miss either, Camila, just Lauren will be fine."

"I'm Dinah Jane!" came a cheery voice from their left. The girl seemed to have gotten over her fear rather quickly and was looking rather happy as Normani wrapped her up in one of the blankets Lauren kept on her back seat.

"Very nice to meet you, Dinah, I'm Lauren", she replied, smiling at her, which seemed to make her even happier. SHe nodded to the front of the car as an indicator that Normani should go ahead and take Dinah to sit in the backseat, leaving her and Camila in an illusion of privacy.

Lauren reached for the second blanket and unfolded it, careful not to startle the slave.

"Here, you must be freezing." SHe said and held the blanket out for the almost naked girl to take. The girl... Camila shook her head violently making Lauren retract her arms in surprise.

"Please, Miss, I'm filthy, I don't want to damage your property, this blanket is too nice, I don't want to dirty it. Please!" SHe was begging now and Lauren swallowed hard, Camila thought she would be punished for getting a little dirt on a blanket.