A/N

Hi guys,
I wanted to apologize for the long waiting, I hope that updating two chapters in two days will grant me your forgiveness.
Now I want to talk about something that happened and is happening to me and other people that are doing camren conversions.
If some of you red my other conversion a Door in the wall I'm sorry to say this but I had to cancel the entire story, now you must be asking yourselves why.
A page is threatening/signaling every author converting other people fics, I was contacted by the author of ADITW and she threatened me, so I felt obliged to cancel the conversion. Regarding Worthless I have not intention of stopping, the original author never continued the story so the other half is mine and mine only and I will not have someone threaten me, my family or my work for a fanfiction people need to live a life, not ruin other's. I wanna thank each one of you that told me about this hateful page and also I wanna thank each one of you for your patience and love.
Have a nice day, and love wins always..😘
GUYS PLEASE DON'T GO AND HARASS HER AND HER HATEFUL PAGE, I WILL NOT LET MY PEOPLE GO AND GET REPORTED, I AM ANGRY AND I WILL BE AS AWFUL AS I WANT BUT I WOULD PREFER FOR YOU AND YOUR ACCOUNTS TO STAY SAFE.
Martina