"Will you be sick again?"

The door to Camila's room was open when Lauren barged in.

The smell of vomit hit her, making her stomach turn.

There was no light in the room other than what fell in from the corridor and Lauren squinted in an attempt to make out Camila. Failing to see the other girl she turned on the light.

Camila wasn't in her bed, but she obviously had been when she got sick for there was a large pile of vomit on the wooden floor in front of the bed at head level.

Lauren's heart sank, she looked around frantically for Camila. SHe opened the closet doors and was about to drop to the floor to check under the bed when Chris caught up with her.

"I got her to the bathroom when I heard her puke", he said.

"What the hell did you give her, Chris?" Lauren snapped. From the two spoonful of soup Camila had had there should have never been such a large amount of sick.

Chris was looking at the floor and whispered "The leftover wraps from dinner."

"You idiot!" Lauren yelled, sprinting for the bathroom.

Camila was kneeling in front of the toilet bowl, holding her stomach miserably. SHe looked up when Lauren joined her in the bathroom. Her face was wet with tears and Lauren could see her shaking.

"I'm so sorry, Mistress!" Camila sobbed.

"Oh Camzi", Lauren whispered softly, dropping down onto the tiled floor next to the other girl, causing Camila to flinch. SHe didn't know what to do. "Are you done for now or do you think you'll be sick again?" SHe asked.

"I don't know", Camila snivelled "I'm sorry!"

"No, no don't be. Come on, lean against me, we can't have that much pressure on your knees!" Ignoring the way Camila's body was shaking at her every touch, she pulled the boy sideways against her chest, effectively pulling her off her knees, so the left side of Camila's face was resting on her right shoulder. Lauren leaned back a little so she herself could lean against the cold tiles of the bathroom wall.

"Please punish me as you see fit", Camila whispered. "I apologize for disobeying and for soiling your property." Lauren could feel tears soaking through the pajamas fabric at her shoulder.

Lauren closed her eyes, stroking the other girl's arm slightly in what she hoped was a comforting gesture. "It's not your fault", she assured her. "I'm not gonna punish you, not for this. Not ever."

"You said not to eat any more", Camila whispered still tense against her chest. "Master Chris said it was okay, I'm sorry. I should have listened to my owner, not to anyone else. I'm sorry. It was so good, I shouldn't have... I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"No, I'm sorry." Lauren looked over her shoulder to see Chris awkwardly standing in the bathroom door. "I didn't know it was gonna make you sick, I just ... you're so skinny... I didn't know."

"I told you she couldn't tolerate this type of food, so did  mom!" Lauren pointed out, speaking much softer than she had before, so she wouldn't scare Camila any more than he already did.

"I thought you were just being dramatic", Chris admitted, his shoulders hunched.

Lauren was about to reply when Camila started struggling against her hold, she released her. Camila barely managed to bend over the toilet before being sick again, hardly expelling anything from her stomach.

Cringing in sympathy Lauren watched her dry heave over the bowl. When Camila was done she practically collapsed back towards Lauren, who reached out just in time to pull Camila back against her.