The Best Day Ever? (Chapter 2)

(Not edited)

I woke up with feeling a wet sensation on my body. I thought I was going crazy so I left it side. Then I felt it again but this time a whole lot more. Why I'm I didn't wet? Who could of done this to me..... Jamie! "Jamie what the hell" I scream as I tackle him down.

"Well big sister, its the first day of school and you have thirty minutes to change" he says with the biggest smirk on his face. Oh, how much I wish I could punch his stupid little face... wait I have thirty minutes left to change! "Jamie!" I yell, "Why did you wake me up so early," while hitting him with a pillow, "why couldn't you let me sleep for 20 more minutes, and let me change for those 10 minutes" I ran to the kitchen.

~~~

I got ready and was ready to go to hell, school.  I was wearing something I always wear to keep the boys interested... in something that's not me, so I wore some gray sweats with a white shirt and a red beanie and some Jordan's.

I feel comfortable and ready to make this school mine, with my grades that's all

~~~

I made it to school and I saw my best friends Violet and Ruby. They looked so different. What was it though. "Hey Gens" Ruby says smiling while turning on her red hair. "Notice anything different about us," Violet asked pointing at her hair blulish pinkish hair. "Hmm, d-d-did you get new nails," I say stuttering cuz I knew I was gonna die cuz I got it wrong.

"Not even close Gen," they say while laughing at my stupidness, " We dyed our hair" and now looking at it yeah they used to have brown hair, I'm so dumb how do I even have straight A's when I can't tell my friends dyed their hair. " Whatever forget it,"Ruby says "let me see your schedule Gen" I was about to give her my schedule when a pair of arms came and stole the paper and me.

"What the actual heck are you doing!" I yelled as the stranger keeps walking further away from my locker. I look up yelling for my friends who are standing there as if they've seen a ghost.

"Look who's holding you" Ruby says with a smile that made me worry.

Oh no, I'm gonna die. And I didn't even get to say hi to the Jacksons dog, I really want to see the love of my life once more before I die.

"Well look at me once more babe, then you can die" the boy said chuckling. Omg did I say that out loud. Why god, why me, I got to church once a month so why me.

Then it hit me. That voice, it sounds so familiar. It sounds so deep and... I looked at the person holding me while he stared back with the biggest smirk ever.

"PUT ME DOWN SETH!" I yelled as he grinned with amusement. "Um, how about no, I like this view" he laughs while I kicked his stomach, which I thought would work but he just dropped me on my face.

"Seth!!!" I groan in pain. "Woops, sorry, didn't see that the floor was there, my bad" Seth says as he bits his lips to prevent a smile to cross his face.

He offers me a hand while I grab it and end up pulling him down with me. It was going great but he ended up landing on top of me.

"Hey you know what princess," he smirked, " if you wanted me that bad you should've just asked, I would love to..." I punched his face so he could shut up.

" I rather kiss a rats ass then kiss you" and with that I took my paper and left him on the ground. I was gonna walk to Violet and Ruby but they weren't there. No one was in the hallway anymore.

I looked at my phone and its 9:00!

'Shit' I muttered under my breath. "I'm now late cuz of you" I pointed to Seth and walked to English.

I walked into class and Mrs.Clayton looked at me with disappointment, "Genesis, you are a senior and have been in my class for 3 straight years, you can't use the excuse that you got lost now," she turned to the class again.

"Umm, w-w-well I-I, had to," I whispered, " personal problems miss." I blurted and the whole class started to laugh.

"Oh I'm sorry Genesis, forgive me and please sit down." Mrs.Clayton says handing me the class work.

~~~

"Omg, Gen I'm so sorry" Vi says and she starts to hug me. I just tolded them the whole story, with Seth and and the me being late to class. "We should've helped you, I'm sorry Gens" Ruby hugs me.

"It's fine," I say trying to reassure them, "So, what classes do we have besides Math" I ask trying to change the topic.

"We only have Science together" Ruby frowns. "And we only have History together" Vi smiles knowing we have the best time together in History.

"Ok, well I need to head to my next period which is P.E. see you later guys" I wave at them and started walking to P.E.

~~~

I made it to P.E. and realized I had no friends there at all. I'm a loner again. "So everyone since you're all here except one person go get changed because since you're all Seniors in this class I'll make you run on the first day of school" Mr. Jacobs told us laughing.

Since our school sucks we have to share the locker rooms with both guys and girls in one rooms. Like who does that, that's not good for anyone, mostly me. I mentally face palm.

I walked to my locker, locker 269. Oh god, I already hate this, I was next to the worst person ever in the history of worst people ever, I was standing next to Khloe Jade, the biggest bitch and ckae face ever on planet earth. She's terrible, she's like satan, she even has red horns poking out of her head. I swear I'm. it the only that's see them, I'm not crazy, I'm not.

"Hey Genetics" Khloe calls me, because she's too stupid to say Genesis. "Hey" I say back so she can shut up. Before she could say anything else guess who decided to come in and make things worse. The man I call Satan, Seth.

"Sup Muffin" he smirks while rolling my eyes, "Don't call me that and what are you doing here there's no more such a fat and annoying person like you" I smirk at what I just said there.

"Ouch, that hurt, Princess" he said holding his hand to his heart. "But I'm here because I have the greatest news for you" his smirk becomes bigger, "What is it?" I ask nervously, " Well Muffin, you, Genesis Allison Taylor get to share a locker with me!" He says. "WHAT! YOU GET TO SHARE A LOCKER GENETICS!" Khloe screamed. "Do I know you?" Seth asked her while she ran away crying.

"So Genesis, Welcome to Paradise Seth!"

***

How was that for my second chapter guys?

Did you like it?

What's gonna happen next with Seth and Genesis?

~~~  izzy