Let's Continue Together (Chapter 7)

I've been sitting on the floor for 2 hours and didn't want to move. I felt as if I would to move, my body would shut down.

I couldn't move, I didn't eat and Seth kept looking at me with a worried look.

"Genesis, you need to eat come one you haven't eaten since yesterday, please eat!" He pleaded as I shook my head.

"I can't" I finally mumbled which made Seth jump up and grabbed me. "Never say that, let's go eat Gen you really need it, and it's all on me, so get as much as you would like" he smiled and with those words I finally hugged him back.

"Thanks Seth, for being here, I don't know what I would do if you weren't here" I smiled as he sighed in relief, "See there's the smile I've been waiting for" he said as he put his arm around me and we went out of the house.

"Now what is it that you want to eat the most" he asked as he looked at me," I could really go for some pizza, like pizza for anywhere." I said as my stomach grumble really loud.

"Pizza it is" Seth chuckled as well went to go get food.

***

Seth has been helping me through the whole entire day, he's been by my side the whole entire time and never once left.

We were playing Call Of Duty and Seth got a phone call and left me.

I was in my thoughts when I realized that Seth's parents are gonna come anytime soon, what are they gonna do, are they gonna make me and Jamie leave or are they gonna make us live with them. Whatever it is I'm scared to find out what they're gonna do.

Seth came back, his face serious.
"What's wrong Seth?" I asked as he looked at me with anger and sadness, "My parents are coming home tomorrow so that means I'm gonna have to leave you." He said not looking at me anymore.

"I'm sorry princess but I need to start packing" he said as went upstairs.

Why is everyone leaving me, I'm I that bad of a person that everyone leaves, why can't they just stay with me. I can't lose anyone else. I just can't.

When I was about to get up I heard the doorbell. I got up and opened the door realizing today I'm gonna break someone's heart.

"Hey Gen," he smiled and I knew I couldn't do it today.

"Hey Jamie, how was James' house" I asked getting nervous knowing I could kill him with what I'm gonna tell him now.

"It was fine but I've been dying to see mom, where is she?" He smiled looking for her, "about that kid, we have something serious to talk about" I said as we sat in the kitchen.

***

He took the news quite well, he did cry and needed me to comfort him but in the end he said that as long as he doesn't lose me we'll be fine.

"You're a strong one Jamie" I smiled as he hugged the living everything out of me.

"Ok, so now we got to clean Jamie," I laughed as Jamie fell on the ground.

***

(Violet's POV)

"Genesis! Omg I heard the news and I'm always gonna be here for you. Now where are you?"

"I can't, you know that, me and Jamie are strong enough to live by ourselves and I'm 18 so were fine, really." I heard Gen say, what's happening.

"Genesis, I love you, you know that, I won't let my brother get in the way of us."

Omg is Genesis cheating on Jay with Seth.

I walked closer to the door and saw Seth lean in and kiss Genesis, ON THE LIPS.

"OK LET'S TALK ABOUT THIS FOR A SECOND!" I YELLED AS I RAN INTO THE ROOM.

"Vi-" Gen tried to say.

"DON'T VIOLET ME, YOU KISSED SETH!" I yelled.

"Wait she kissed me, I knew it, wait what?" Seth came in and looked at us.

"You kissed me, Genesis you sure about that" he laughed as I looked at Genesis.

"No, I kissed JAY, my BOYFRIEND" Genesis said as she looked like she was gonna kill someone.

"OHH, CONGRATS, YOUR FIRST ACTUAL KI-"

"Why don't you shut up Vi he's not my first kiss?" Genesis grabbed me and pulled me outside her room.

(Genesis POV)

"Omg you and Jay, ship it" Vi said as I slap my face . "stop just stop with your ships and that, it's weird and I'm over it."

"You're just jealous, so why is Jay here???" Vi asked as she grabbed my arm and pulled me downstairs.

"He came here to ask me if Me and Jamie wanted to-"

"Ok Gen, you and Jamie are gonna live with me, don't complain and go pack your stuff." Seth handed me a bag and pulled me upstairs.

Life is gonna be pretty weird from now on.

***

Sorry this chapter was short I pro the next one will be longer!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

~izzy