Alone (Chapter 6)

^^^
Sober by Demi just gives this chapter more of the whole point of why I'm writing it, I don't want to spoil it so the basic.

Warning ⚠
This chapter takes a turn in the deep real world of drugs and harming if you do not like that concept please do not read this chapter!

***

The day started off the same it's been about two days without mom and I've been doing fine, kinda.

Jay asked me on a date and I told him that I would love to go on a date with him and our first date is tomorrow so I'm kinda nervous, he's gonna be my first date ever in my 17 years of life.

"Hey Gen, ready to go to school?" Seth came into my room smiling. "Yep let me grab my backpack and then were off'" I said as I grabbed my phone.

***

We finally got to school and it was the same, Ruby came up to me and just kept going on about my date with Jay tomorrow.

"Hey Gens, they're serving apple pie today want to go get some" Vi said as she took out her money, "Sure, when would I ever say no to that" I laughed as we went and grabbed our food.

***

It was the last period of the day, which is my free period and I was already done with life, like the math teacher gave me two packets which I'm supposed to finish by next week and my English teacher gave me and essay to write. Life is great. *note the sarcasm*

The bell rang but I was too busy writing my essay that the librarian had to come and kick me out.

I realized it was already 3:00 and I'm pretty sure Seth left me. Now I got to walk home, ugh.

I was walking down the hill when j heard a car stop by me, "hey Genesis want a ride" Jay said as he opened the door for me. "Well I ran the mile today so my legs are done for" I laughed as I got into the car.

We had fun in the car and he finally pulled into my driveway. "Well have a great day and remember our date tomorrow" Jay smiled as I got out of the car, "of course, I won't forget the date with "the" Jay" I laughed ad I said my goodbye and left.

"Hey Seth thanks for leaving at school today" I yelled as I hear him open his door. "Yeah about that my bad I saw someone who was important and I had to leave" he smirked as I pretended to vomit.

"Gross, your love life is something I could care less about" I said as I went and grabbed a bowl of cereal. "Well at one point princess you're gonna be part of it too" he chuckled as I spit out my cereal.

"Never, that's gross, never ever" I said as I cleaned up my mess.

"If you fall in love with me I'm gonna kiss you and then you're gonna remember what happened today." He laughed as I went upstairs.

"No" I said and closed my door.

***

Today is the day, the day I finally got in my first date with Jay and I'm really nervous.

"Ready princess or nah" Seth came in and threw a pillow at me. "I'm ready, kinda" I chuckled nervously as he smiled and threw another pillow at me.