Wecome to world Seth (Chapter 5)

(Not edited)

It was Sunday and I barely woke up and felt something on my face.

It was a note. From who?

Genesis,

For the next week you and Seth will be alone because I have to go to a conference for some time about two weeks I say. Jamie will be with his friend James for the two weeks. So it will just be you and Seth. PLEASE DO NOT KILL SETH! I REPEAT DO NOT KILL SETH. And that's all sweetheart see you in two weeks. Love you.

P.s. i took all the knifes because I didn't want you to get ideas. Have fun!

Love,
Mom

Mom took the knifes
She left me alone with Seth
And she took the knifes
I'm screwed

"Morning Princess," Seth came into my room with his shirt off. And I can now see his abs and I couldn't stop staring. "Like what you see Muffin" He smirked as I threw a pillow in his face.

"No and go buy food, mom left for two weeks so go..." I said as I got up from my bed to close the door on Seth.

"Why? Can't you just make food?" He asked as my face turned red, " um, that's the thing, mom took all the knifes with her" I said as I ran out of my room.

"Ok I'll go buy food then," he laughed as he walked into his room.

***

Its been about so many hours later and I've been playing Call of Duty, Halo and a game no one plays anymore is Castle Crashers.

I heard Seth call my name but I didn't hear him because I was to busy playing a boss match and didn't want to lose.

"Genesis!" Seth yelled as I continued playing. Next thing you know my game is unplugged. "What the heckity heck I was just about to kick this guys butt." I yelled as I tried to punch Seth but he caught my hand.

"First of all Gen it's just a game you'll be fine and second my bros are coming over and I don't want them to hear you screaming at the TV" he told me as he took my controller away.

"Give me my controller Seth," I said as Seth ran upstairs with it, " No never, you need to be a girl and play with makeup or something" he told me as I went to my mom's room and grabbed the makeup, "Ok I'll play with makeup all I need is a doll to do it on" I laughed as Seth screamed.

And when I say screamed, he screamed like a little girl and ran away again but tripped.

"Stop I'll never stop you from playing ever again" Seth tried to convince me to stop putting makeup on him. Right now I'm on top of Seth putting random makeup supplies on his face.

"Never, you deserve this" I laughed as I heard the doorbell ring. "What could that be" I laughed evilly knowing it was his friend, "I'll go and open it" I said as I ran to the door Seth finally got up and ran after me.

I finally got to the door and opened it as I felt a pair if arms around my waist pull me away. "Guys, can you wait awhile I got to deal with something" Seth said as he carried me to my room.

"Find something that can remove this from my face" he growled as he put me on my bed, "Hmm, how about no" I said as I got off my bed, "What do you mean no sweetheart" he pulled me back so his face was two inches away from mine.

"I said n-no" I stuttered as he pulled me closer, his lips now centimeters away from mine. "See now Princess, you get something or things will turn out bad" he whispered in my ear as I jump back and throw him a pair of makeup wipes.

"Don't rub too hard or your skin will get red" I said as his face was all red from rubbing his face. I grabbed the wipes and gently wiped the makeup away.

"Thanks, I guess" Seth softly told me. "No problem, now give me my controller and go hang with your friends" I told him as well walked out of my room.

He opened the door and grabbed the controller from his friends.

"They had it all the time" I said as they all laughed. "Screw all of you, I'll get you guys back tho" I stared at them until they finally looked away.

***

It was now Monday and I got up early to go to school. Funny right, but I had to, today our Coach wanted the volleyball team to run three laps around the school before school. If we don't then our grade goes down.

"Hurry up Gen, less talking more running" Coach yelled at me.

I ran faster and I felt someone grab my arm, "Why are you running so fast princess? Are you running from me" Seth asked as I just pulled him along.

"No, I'm running because of Coach butthead." I said turning back to see if
he heard me.

"Sorry but I got to go Seth" I told him as I speed off and left him there.

***

Sorry this chapter was short but I did that because the next chapter is gonna be quite different than what I write, there's a twist and it's gonna be a different and be prepared.

~~~izzy