ok ok im not hot (chapter 8)

Sorry for the long...long wait well here's chapter 8

Genesis pov:

"Ok I understand Gen but hot pockets are better than pizza" Seth says. I've been living with him and his parents for 3 weeks.

His mom was so accepting while his dad...it took some time for his dad to accept me and Jamie. But its been great with them they make me feel so welcomed.

"You're so stupid PIZZA IS BETTER! U DOOFUS!" I try to say with a straight face but end up just dying of laughter when I took his hot pocket and threw it away.

"TRY SOME REAL FOOD u moron" I shoved him a piece of pizza and he eats it happily.

"Where's Jay" I said as I got up to stretch, "I don't know, he's YOUR boyfriend not mine, he ain't hot at ALL" Seth said as sassy as possible.

"Yea yea he's not hot BE CAUSE HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE YOU, YOU NIMROD" I laugh because Seth just realized that he called himself ugly.

"Ok just cuz were twins doesn't mean we look exactly the SAMMME" Seth puts a hand over his heart, " at least u don't think I'm ugly" he smirks and gets up.

"You wanna know what you think of me" he gives me a wicked smile. "No Seth I don't I really don't" I try to get up but he grabs me and pushes me in the couch," if I have to deal with you, you have to deal with me, were kinda like a package." he laughs as he continues.

"Ok Genben, that's cute imma call you that now" he laughs.

"HURRY UP OR IMMA LEAVE" I throw a napkin for him to continue. He looks at me just nods.

"Ok Genben this is what you think of me," I laugh as he clears his throat.

"Oh Seth! You're the hottest guy in the world! Nothing like your stupid brother Jay! You're 10,000,000,000 times hotter, ohhhhhh" Seth finishes with a bow.

"Thank you, thank you I'm here forever so don't mind coming to see me once in a while." He winks as he walks away.

"Oh by the way Genben, you need to stop wearing those short shorts because again I'm a man and you know" he gives me his wicked smile and runs away.

---

Jay's POV:

"How in the world am I gonna tell me 1 months girlfriend that I'm leaving to Florida!" I was pacing around the room asking Vi who is on the phone with me for help.

"I mean if you would STOP YELLING AT ME I could probably help." She laughs, ah that sweet laugh it's cute.

Wait wha I didn't just say that no, I'm loyal.

"Hey Jay! Earth you jay?" She yells.

"Yea what's up hottie" I said back and realized i made a no no.Oh shoot my death I can see it.

"Excuse me?" She says back angry.

"Sorry Gen walked by gotta play the amazing boyfriend roll you know." I dance as she laughs and I know that I just covered that up.

"You know what Jay, you're gonna tell her tomorrow and i am gonna help you. Ok got it?" I sigh and say yes because I leave in three days. Yea I know whoopies.

"Thanks Vi you're amazing" I laugh as well say goodbye and hang up.

You got this Jay, Florida is waiting for an amazing person to go and study with them. Yea you got this.

+++

How was that guys did you expect Jay to like Violet?

~izzy