chapter 19

Hola again!!!!!! I felt like writing in the same week so here I am. Hope you enjoy but I also want to say that I came out with a new book called Everything Happens at 18 I really hope you could go and support that book!!!! Thank you!

Genesis Pov:

"Genesis?"

"Dad?"

"Gen you remember me- I'm so sorry for leaving you! I promise I had my reasons." my dad grabbed my arm but I backed away.

"Why are you- aren't you supposed to be dead? Are you a zombie or what?" I couldn't believe my eyes. My father who left me at a young age is back. Who is supposed to be dead. What happened.

"Ok so your mom. She didn't commit suicide. She had cancer and that work trip she went on was to my hospital to try and help her. But we could... she died a few days later. Before she died she wanted me to come back to you. I'm sorry sweetie. Please forgive me." He said as I felt tears fall down my cheek.

"Dad."

"Yea Gen?"

"Please don't leave ever again." I said as I walked closer to him and hugged him as tight as I ever could. Not letting a signal thing get between us.

"I won't ever leave you again. I regret leaving you." He whispered in my ear and I felt something I haven't felt in months.

I felt safe.

I know I should be mad at my father for leaving me. But at this point. I need him. Life is harder than expected and I need to have him in my life. If I like it or not.

"Thank you for coming back. I really needed you." I sighed as I felt him hug me tighter.

"Thank you for letting me in so easily."

I ended the hug as Jamie came running towards dad.

"Does that mean we can get the house back!" He yelled as my dad nodded his head.

"Yea pack your bags were moving back to the Taylor house." He laughed as Jamie jumped up and down.

"I can have my own bathroom again! You know how long Seth takes to take a poop! Hours!" he laughs as Seth gives him a look. "I regret saying that your the coolest Taylor." he laughed as Jamie waved a hand.

"Imma go pack!" He ran to his room and shut the door.

"So Genesis are you ready to move back? With mom gone are you ready?" Dad grabbed my hand as I nodded.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I said as he smiled. "Go pack your things kid. Be ready in 3 hours." he said as he waved goodbye and left.

"Why did you forgive him so easily?" Seth's voice harsh. "Because Seth" I turned to face him, "he's my father and he's the only boy besides Lukas that I'll ever let in. They understand me, my father I love him so much that nothing will ever stop me from loving him. I need him and if I forgive him. Then I can try to live life happier now. And if you'll excuse me I got to go pack" I spat as I walked away from him.

"Why do you want to leave me? What did I do to you? Why did you not tell me that you were sad?" I turned around and Seth was staring at the ground, hands in his pockets.

"Because you ignored me for nearly a month. I thought we were friends. I was sad because after everything I told you, you were still willing to ignore me. After I did nothing but open up to you. Yeah of course I wouldn't want to tell you anything anymore." I said as I finally left him standing there. Letting him sink in all those things I just said.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Since we never sold the house I still had half of my things in there like my computer and stuff.

So I decided to go online for once after 3 year of giving up we are finally playing dota.

The dumbest game alive but hey it's fun.
Two of my friends who live in Paris are playing so I decided to join them in the next round.

"OMG IS THE GAMERGIRL234! HOLY SHIT IT'S BEEN AGES!!!" Yep and that's Brandon. "HOLY FUCK NUGGETS YOU'RE BACK GEN!! IT'S BEEN AGES!" then there was Richard or Richy.

These two boys are brothers from literally two mothers literally.

They find the story funny because their dad was an actual player. So the story is,  Brandon's mom got with Richy's mom thinking he was single. He ended up getting her pregos and three weeks later Richie's mom got pregnant by her husband which is normal. Months go by and he never told Richie's mom that he slept with another girl. One day he gets a call from Brandon's mom saying she is going into labor and she has Brandon. Three weeks later Richy was born. A day later Richie's mom found out divorced her husband and ended up becoming a single mom. Then Brandon's mom wanted to become a duo with Richie's mom and they've been best friends ever since. And they moved to Paris to get a fresh start.

"I KNOWWW GUYS! HOW DID COMPETITIONS GO!" I laugh as I remembered they're competitive as heck. I mean they go to championships for this game to get millions of dollars.

"It went okay our team mate broke his arm and so now we're down a player" Richy said as Brandon squealed.
"YOU DUMB WHORE YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME SO FAST! TAKE THAT!"

"OOOO BROOO FLASH ON HER! FLASHHHHHH YOU DUMBASS! GODDAMMIT BRANDON! FLASHHHHHHH!" Richy was screaming his butt off, I'm pretty sure China could hear him.

"Damn it you lost you nub!" Richy said as Brandon threw something at the wall. "It's okay, Gen wanted to play with us again" Brandon said as he calmed down.

Their was a silence until Brandon fell off his chair. "So boys, how's life treating you?"I laugh as I get a texts from Richy says 'hoes mad' with a picture of him in a bikini.

"Well let me tell you, I have slept with 10 girls in the last 2 days, I'm still a straight a student still. And I still haven't gotten a girlfriend." Richy said in one go and was breathing heavily.

"I didn't need to know the first thing but congrats with the good grade!" I laughed as he mumbles. "and you Brandon? How's mother natural treating you?"

"Pretty good since your talking to me right now" he laughs as I could feel a smirk on his face growing. "Oh shut the fuck up you kiss up! Get the hit! She ain't sucking your dick!" Richy laughed as I heard a slap go on the other side.

"Can we just play now? Like now? I forgot how weird you guys are" I laughed as well started our first match.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Welp hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Please go show support to my new book! And with that thank you beautiful people have a great day!

I love you all❤

~izzy