Caught My Eye (Chapter 3)

^^^^
Genesis' outfit

(Not edited)

I was walking to English and I was so happy it's Friday and I'm so ready to leave this hell hole. I made it to English on time and all the seats where taken...except one and it was near Seth. Eww, I don't want to sit there. But I didn't want to get in trouble so I took the seat next to him.

"Hey, how are you doing" he smiled. Smiled, he didn't smirk, smiled, did he change. "I'm doing great Seth and how are you"

"Umm, that's not my na..." He didn't finish his sentence when Mrs.Clayton came in and made everyone quiet.

~~~

English finished and I walked out until I felt someone grab my arm. "What do you want Seth" I groaned as he looked confused. "Well I wanted to tell you I'm not Seth, I'm Jay. Seth's my twin. Haha we look nothing alike its funny because were not identical twins so" He smiled as my mouth flung opened. "Wait, Seth has a twin." I finally took a look at him he didn't look exactly like Seth but he had the same green eyes."Then why weren't you at the dinner when I went over to your house" I say with such a confused look on my face.

"Oh it's because I was at a soccer practice and couldn't make it" he smiled that made him look adorable.

Wait no, not adoralble, no the furthest from adoralble. He looks like kinda Seth and that's not good.

I saw Jay waving his hands in front of my face.

"Oh sorry," I said while looking away. "So I never got your name" he smiled while nervously playing with his hands. "My name, it's Genesis but my friends call me Gen or Gens." I grinned looking into his green shining eyes putting my hands out for him to shake it.

He grabbed my hand "So what class do you have next?" He said looking at my schedule then his. "Hey, look we got Math" his smile became bigger.

"Looks like were gonna be great friends Gen" while I smile and nod my head.

~~~

It was lunch and I was starving and ran to the lunch line. I got my lunch and saw Jay look at me and smile and he walked towards me. "Yeah, so I have no friends so can I sit with you and your friends?"

"Totally Jay, anytime, just follow me and warning my friends, when they see a hot guy they go crazy" I laugh and then notice what I said. And I turned red as a tomato.

"You find me hot?" He smiled while a red tint was forming on his cheeks. "Umm, j-j-just follow me" As I walk towards Ruby and Vi.

"Hey Gens" Vi smiled then saw Jay and she died a little. She pulled me closer to her so she could whisper in my ear, "who's the hot guy Gens!"

"He's my friend Vi" I chuckled as I walk back to Jay. "Jay meet Violet, Violet meet Jay" Vi smiled shyly as she waved at Jay. "Where's Ruby" I asked looking for Ruby.

"Oh her" Vi said as if she wasn't important, "she went to go say hi to her boyfriend Ryan" and I nodded remembering Ryan.

I started a conversation with Jay about random things but ended up talking about Nutella, because who doesn't like that. It's literally heaven.

We were laughing when I heard Ruby run up to us and start freaking out. "Omg Vi, Gens," she smiled until she saw Jay, " and eww, why does Seth look hot for once?"