I don't love you...(chapter 10)

Hey hey! Thank you for all the support and advice for this story! It means so much to me! Thank you and I hope you like this chapter! Also I made a new cover if you like it or the other one! Thanks!

Genesis POV:

"Lick me up, I'm sweet and salty
Mix it up and down my body
Love to hate me, praise me, shame me
Either way you talk about me..." We were in the car going to school and I let Seth pick the song. Never again. Really. Like never again.

"Genben don't hate on my Little Mix" he said in a really girly voice. "You're just jealous you don't look like them" he did a little hair flip.

"Your seriously so weird Seth" I laughed as we stopped at a red light. "Fine Gen, you pick the song.

"Finally thank you" I groaned as I finally picked my song.

"This right here is pure gold. It's amazing I swear" I smiled.

This song...it ment so much to me. It's my mom's favorite song ever.

Red Red Wine by UB40.

What a legendary song in my opinion.

"Red red wine. Stay close to me. Don't let me be alone..." I sang as a half of me wanting to cry but the other half told me sing with happiness.

"Wow Genben, you can sing." He smiled. Like he smiled. Not a smirk not any of that a smile.

His smile, it was full of happiness, he seemed really happy. It made his eyes sparkle in the light. Wow, I've never observed someone so much.

"Like the view Gen?" He smirked.
Never mind were back to the old Seth.

"Yea I do" I wickedly smiled, his cheeks turned a light shade of pink, "the sky is honestly so beautiful today" I smiled as I looked out the window.

"Haha you player Gen, that hurt" he put his hand on his heart.

"Whatever Seth let's go to school" I say as I realized we've been at school for sometime now"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was on my way to volleyball practice when a hand grabs my arm.

"Genesis I'm so sorry. I really was gonna tell you but I was scared. Really..." I cut him off before he could say anything.

"Jay...I accept your apology" I said as I look him in the eye. "Does that mean we can get back together?" He asked looking worried.

No, I don't like you... I like your brother.

"I'm sorry Jay but I don't love you anymore." I tried to be as calm I could be not letting my emotions get in my way.

"We can still be friends?" I put out my hand so he could shake it.

It took him a while but then he shook it.

"Best friends..." He asked , "Obviously" I laughed a little, "Best friends."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seth POV:

"So how did it go" I asked as she just smiled. What a killer smile.

"Good actually we agreed on stay friends and yea, everything is good." She let out a sigh if relief.

"Well I have a volleyball game to go to, bye" as then she left me there by myself.

Oh god why the hell did you have to make me fall for this girl. Like it's only been like 2 months like really.

God she doesn't show skin very often.

Wait.

She's in volleyball.

She wears short shorts.

Ok never mind when she's around me or at home she wears basketball shorts and a hoodie.

Phhhf she still looks great in it.

Eww, am I turning into those gross guys who are like actually in love with the girls they like.

Eww

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I realized something as I get into my car. Alex isn't here at school. He hasn't been. Wait. How did I just notice this.

Goddammit Genesis.

As if he read my mind I got a call from him. Illuminati confirmed. Haha jokes.

"Hey mate how's it hanging." his thick British accent was noticeable.

"It's pretty good, how are you?" I asked as he went went on about what guys talked about...girls.

"So where have you been?" I finally asked as I drove home.

"Well I went to school the first two weeks but you were all over this girl. And then I never bothered you so I decided to talk to my mother about going to see my father." 

Alex's parents aren't divorced they're just living in two different continent because he wanted to stay and be rich while his wife left because she wanted freedom.

"Ahh makes sense so when you coming back" I said, "I'll be at school tomorrow bro don't worry" he laughed as we said our goodbyes and I went back home.

This conversation made me realize I like Genesis more than I would like to.

Hmmp stupid girls and their stupid beautiful faces and ... What am I even saying that's why I love them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm like debating to make this a 30 chapter book or a 16 chapter book because idk why but it reminded me of kdramas but i might go for 30 or more. What do you guys think. Please tell me and next chapter there's gonna be a new character that I didn't introduce because I wanted you to think of what he looks like so. Yea thank you !!

~izzy