chapter 20

Heyo I hope you are enjoying this story !!!! Thank you so much for reading it !

Genesis POV:

"LISTEN YOU BROWNIE HEAD! British boys are better than Aussie boys! FIGHT ME ON THAT!" My friend Violet was yelling at Ruby who was reading a book.

"You dumbass you came up with Brownie head. Like what the fuck does that mean. Your worse than Gen who has like never said bad word after 8th grade and still hasn't." Ruby laughed at me as I put my hands up in the air defending myself.

"Just cuz I don't like cursing doesn't mean anything! When the time comes I will curse. But leave me alone you butt holes." I laughed as Ruby closed her book and threw it at Violet.

"Aussie boys are better! Fight me on it!" Ruby stuck up the middle finger and left the room. "I forgot how violent she is for a mintue." Violet laughed as I just walked towards Ruby.

"So besides me being a total bad ass! What's up with you and Luke" Ruby stuffed her face with chips. "Hmm things were okay now" I lied a little we are okay but I don't want to tell them about the thing with me and him and you knowww the kiss on the cheek and yea. Even though a kiss on the cheek is literally nothing for girls my age now. But still the small things are the ones that make us feel better, right?

"Oh you fucking liar! There's something going on and I know it!!!" Violet laughed as she sat on the counter looking at her phone. "There's nothing going on okay! We're still friends." I tried to defend myself but that didn't go as played as Ruby picked up her phone and called Lukas.

"LUKEY-BEAR!" Ruby yelled into the phone and I sighed and tried to walk away. "Sooooo are you and Genben together" she said as I stopped walking. I turned to her and said don't you dareee but Ruby was Ruby and she kept going.

"Um I don't really know Ruby, I mean I love her you know that" those words just came out and my heart sped up. It was so fast I couldn't think anymore. "but the thing is Se- wait is anyone with you right now."

"Um yea Vi and Gen, why?" Ruby sounded curious and she knew he was hiding something. "Oh never mind, I call you later. Bye" and then he hung up.

"What the fuck just happened." Violet said as we all stayed silent. My heart hurting a little. What could be the reason he can't love me.

"I have no idea but what was that all about "i love her and blah blah blah" bullshit I say bullshiittt!" Ruby said as she grabbed my hand. "Fuck him you know that's all you don't need him. He needs you!"

"I'm going to figure this out I really don't know what happened but it has something to do with Seth and I know it!" Violet said as she grabbed her phone again dialing his number again and saying goodbye to me.

"Wait your my ride Vi don't leave me!" Ruby hugged me as she ran after Violet.

~~~~

After a couple hours, I kinda had a mental breakdown of what happened hours ago. Like why can't people love me. Like I love them with my whole heart but they can't love me. I want kinda sad my face was droopy and my eyes red from not crying you know.

I heard the door open. I thought it was Seth until felt a hand on my back. "Are you okay Gen? "

I turned around and saw two bright crystal blue eyes looking back at me "Oh hi Mrs.Jackson, um why are you in my house?"

"Your father asked me to drop off some of your left over stuff at home. But honey wants wromg, why are you so down all the time?" She kept looking at me with worried in her eyes.

"Yea I'm honestly perfectly fine! Nothing wrong here." I smiled as big as my mouth would let me.

"I know a sad person when I see one. And you missy you are sad." She looked at me grabbing my arm. "Tell me, please, I'm great at keeping secrets."

I gave in and told her everything. From when Seth stopped talking to me and when Lukas said he couldn't love me.

"Do you think it's because this Lukas boy is jealous?" She said her blue eyes hiding behind her eyelids and she close her eyes resting on the couch.

"Jealous of what?" I pointed out confused why she would say that. "Jealous of you and Seth's friendship. You guys were so close. I don't know what happened? What did happen? Ever since you came into his life he's been so happy. He hasn't had a girl over in years! I'm so proud of my boy! He's no longer a walking STD." She laughed as I chuckled a little, "well he isn't a walking STD maybe... I don't know but all I know is that he was happy with you and please try to make him happy again Gen! Please I miss my boy who smiled at the little thing. Please."

I felt bad so I nodded. I felt her pain she missed someone and they were gone too fast. "Oh that's just amazing Genesis!!!!" She got up acting like a little kid. She got up heading to the door. As she was gonna walk out she stopped.

"Oh I almost forgot! We're going to have dinner at my house at 6 so you better hurry!" she laughed as I looked at the time. Dang it. It's already 5:30. "Oops! Tell Jamie as well." She finished as she scurried out of the house.

I'm I even ready to face Seth again? Hopefully I am. It's all for Mrs.Jackson.
Yea- for her happiness.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Sorry for the late chapter. I've been really busy with school but I'll try to update at least once a week! Hopefully!!!

~izzy