(chapter 15)

Imma try and update everyday! Let's see if I can!

Genesis POV:

Walking up at on a Saturday morning at 5 am is cool sometimes. But when you fell asleep at 2am IT IS NOT!

WHO EVER WOKE ME UP IS GONNA DIE!

Ok I'm over exaggerating a tiny little bit but still, my sleep is very important.

"Hi Genesis.."stupid Violet of course it was you.I know it's 5am and a Saturday and I know you fell asleep at 2am and.."

"Wait how did you know I fell asleep at 2am?"

"Oh Seth went on your Instagram and he basically posted a pic of you sleeping on his chest and it says "my baby finally fell asleep" it was funny" she was laughing so hard for a person who isn't a morning person.

"Ok why am I awake at 5am?" I said opening my phone with let me tell you ... since I'm a tomboy and I'm good at volleyball a lot of people follow me, um like 40,000 people but it's only for my game clips. But also, when dad died we were at a point where we needed money so I went into the modeling career to help her, I did it until the age of 13 and then I was like ok yea screw this. I regret being nice. Frickin heels suck man.

"Well misses grumpy pants. I got a call from Luke he sounded pissed off. Something about you and kissing? What does that mean." omg when I brought up the kiss. Why did I bring that up.

"Oh yeaaa." I said hitting my head on the wall behind.

"Stop banging your head on the wall please, don't want you to get stupider than you already are sweety." she laughs as I rub my head.

"But is this about the kiss you had from like 4 years ago..." She raised her voice a little.

"Yes, it was just he needs to tell me because at this point I need to know he's been leading me on too much and I just don't want you keep..."

"Keep waiting, you don't want to keep waiting do you?" She sounded a little disappointed.

"Yea and it's just life has gotten harder and nobody has been here for me beside Alex, who I love so much but he's just kinda..."

"Stupid" she laughed as I snorted as said yea.

"Yea he's one fine ass fellow but damn is he dumb as frick." she let out a sigh.

"Just date him already you idiot" I laugh as she starts to gasp.

"Why don't you date Seth already...HAHAA got you!" I let out a sigh as she continues to laugh.

"Because I'm not interested, I really am not.He's not my type and you know Vi, you know how he is." I can hear her frown if that's a thing but whatever this is my thoughts I can say whatever I want.

"He's a player, but I never heard he slept with someone." She stated as I remember exactly who he slept with.

"He has slept with the whole cheerleading team, the dance team and those two bimbos Khloe and Abby." I stated as Vi continues to laugh.

"For a girl who isn't 'interested' you know a lot about this boy." I heard a knock at the door and it was Jamie.

"Oh hey Jamie, okay bye Vi I got to go love you" and I hung up. "What's up my most favorite brother in the world." I laugh as he gives me the are you stupid look. "Well the problem is Seth was about to knock on your door when he heard you talking to Vi, and he then walked away and left and told me he would be back on Monday."

"Oh why didn't he tell me though" I pouted, feeling left out of this conversation.

"Are you stupid Gen or are you playing dumb?" He sighed as I gave him a look of confusion.

"You don't see it do you ... Seth is in... Whatever you can find out yourself." he mumbled and walked away.

How rude how can he just walk away from me and not even finished his sentence. Like Seth is in way over his heels for leaving me alone with Jamie. Good thing his parents come back Friday.

"Well okay thanks for being supportive. I'll go and cook something in a bit." I shot back at Jamie as I get up. Wow those boys really does walk up really early.

How come I never noticed it.

Hmm whatever.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Short but I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!!!!!

~Izzy