Chapter 1 |

BTS have debuted for a year and half now so you can say they are rookies. They all love eachother but they are only a group of 6 members but sometimes they feel like something is missing and they can never know what it is..... they try not to think too much of it but sometimes they can't help themselves but afterthat u can say they love being an idol and having their music heard for people to listen.

"Ahh another day I can't wait until we get this comeback done I love that the album is finished but I would really love if we can started the dancing!" hobi says as they just finished their dark and wild album. "We actually will in about two weeks and after we get some choreographies done we will have our comeback except one of our backup dances quit and now our hyung is trying to find someone who fill in the spot..." Namjoon speaks sitting down. "I like dancing, but I prefer staying in and sleeping." Yoongi says yawning making Tae roll his eyes. "You lazy asshole we haven't even started anything how can you be so sleepy hyung?" tae says getting water.

"You try writing songs the whole night alien! Plus what's wrong with me wanting my bed? It's my life!" he hisses back going to the couch throwing himself on it. "Well grandpa hate to break it to you but we are part of your life and by the way I haven't written a song but I soon will trust me!'tae warns and Jin just laughs

"I still can't believe Taehyung is the maknae Jimin could have, but was two months earlier born than tae yet they are our babies!" Jin randomly mentions as Jimin and Tae laugh. "I like it, but don't like being the maknae guys..... I wish someone else was the maknae in all honesty...... imagine us having 7 or 8 members." tae mentions snorting. "Not 8 too much people to live with but 7 I guess it's alright but it's just us six and we are all happy aren't we?" Namjoon now talks as they stay silent. "I mean the parts are equal 3 rappers three singers!"hobi now goes and head to his and Jimins room.

---

Jungkook is a almost 17 year old and he really likes music is all he can dream of but his mother isn't too fond of it, she wants him to become something else like business or stuff like that while his brother and father tell him to be whatever he wants. Jungkook isn't the most popular kid in his Busan high school if being honest in fact some people don't like him at all ending up insulting him but even so jungkook doesn't really have any friends except one..which he met in the last year or middle school and now jungkook is a freshman.

"Finally another day of high school is done ahh this is so exhausting!"Jungkook best friend says walking with him as jungkook nods and sighs "I get tired of this bullcrap gyeomie I swear! Your not from Busan, but I'm glad you moved here!" he says and then yugyoem frowns. "Actually I wanted to talk to you about something let's go to the park it's better their yea?"he says racing with Jungkook for the bus.

And finally getting to the park and starts laughing and being as usual until Jungkook speaks "so what did you have to tell me yugyoem? You looked serious about it....."Jungkook mentions when yugyoem sighs and begins speaking.

"I've been In Busan for two years now right? And I became your best friend the best one I ever had but you see my dad found a permanent job at Seoul and we are moving in two weeks we started packing two weeks ago I didn't know what rod until my parents told me." he says and Jungkook frowns. "Well that sucks.... your literally my only friend yugyoem..... I wish I was in Seoul I mean I love Busan I grew up here but I wish ro go to Seoul to be with you and I know you will have a chance at becoming an idol somehow.....but your my only friend it's going to suck without you...."he says and yugyoem pats his back.

"But I say we make the best of these two weeks yea? By going to our favorite place and going dancing and singing how about in our last week we go to karaoke and just have the time of our lives yea dancing and all...."he says as Jungkook smiles and he gets home and tells his parents and goes to his shared room with his brother. "I know that your sad I mean even I would like to go Seoul and all but what can we do Jungkookie? I'll always be here for you.... you know that right?"Junghyun speaks as jungkook nods going into his earphones and hearing music he likes Big Bang but he currently was also liking bts and trying their dances moves.

"I have high hopes, I hope to one day become what I wanna be and people will support me..."he says to himself.