Chapter 17 |

Everyone was in the film location for their second day of shooting I need u and in it Jungkook had to fake getting hurt for his scene and hobi stayed and waited him on it. He was able to act even if he finds it kinda hard on it, but he pulled through and the filming was finally done! Jungkook also got his hair in highlights type and all he was feeling nervous and if the members were being honest they were too.

Jungkook was feeling really nervous because he would have a press conference with the members revealing himself.... it gave him a bit of mixed emotions. They all mainly hoped the best for it, it was only two weeks until they would comeback... and the concept photos were out for the six members today they would add a picture and then after the teaser being out they would reveal Jungkook

"Alright I'm nervous if we are being honest here. Jungkook is now with us but also watch us get another not win!" Jin says , it was different type of style as well for them and it was feeling nervous. " I'm even more nervous, today they are revealing the picture of seven and I wonder how fans will react." Jungkook talks fast. "It's alright, Hey how about we all go out and stuff? To get our mind off things? Let's go the beach!" Jin suggests and the members agree.

BTS_Official

30,000 likes BTS_Official : i need U

30,000 likes
BTS_Official : i need U....... 04. 29.15

468,000 comments

Armyforver: Wait..... ok why is there even people and not six? Is there a new member? A collab?what is going on!!

Jiminiefan: im excited for this new album but there's seven and that is making me curious!! Is bang tan having seven member? We need answers big hit!

BTSismylife: honestly I feel there's a new member and that worries me I'm so used ro seeing six members isn't that already enough?

Taeisbae: ^ dont be rude we can't make anything up till big hit or BTS confirm it plus there's been something always Missing don't attack me I love them all and will no matter what

AgustDfan: agreed

BangtanArmy: agreed as well omg this comeback will be epic but if there was a new member don't u think they would have announced it already plus they would have also revealed the new members concept photo then again u never know with big hit anymore.....

Jin drives them all to the beach they were being really loud in the drive to it with all singing by the music and laughing yoongi was pretending to hate it but in the end he started singing as well.

" Well Jin and Jungkook do act like maknaes, this is also because jungkook is now comfortable with us! We see who he is and we love it!" Tae says smiling. "I'm actually glad you guys like how I act, I know I can be a brat at times. I just act who I really am with you guys." he smiles and all Aww becuz they see his bunny smile

"Ahh just don't grow up to fast your like our baby!" Jin claims embarrassing Jungkook. After finally getting to the beach they all get out and run towards the sand being free. Jungkook takes pictures with a camera that he bought and then follows them.

Everyone feel complete, everyone feesl happy this way. Knowing that they are a seven. "No matter what happens we will stay as seven..... there are seven colors in the rainbow..each mean something different but we will stay strong no matter what!"Tae smiles looking at all the members gathered.

Jin POV

For a year we have been only six and at first we didn't really care, we did little by little start feeling what I now know was incomplete. I felt something was missing from our group and that something is actually someone and it is Jungkook.

I would have never thought a backup dancer would be our now new member. It's amazing.....I may be older but I love every single one of them when I'm doubting myself they know how to make me better.

I may act immature but that is by joking. I actually am mature, I care for my members they mean everything to me. I may not think myself to be the best dancer or singer......but they somehow find a way of making me not think that.

Growing up my mom always kept quiet when talking to other moms about their son.... I felt like I wasn't useful that she wasn't proud.....she loves me but I felt I lacked.... and then my dad he also loves me but he is a CEO so he was usually busy......but I don't want to be that way with my members I want to say I'm proud of being a member.....

Getting Jungkook as our new member is everything as I stated before. I want to protect him because even though he is a brat and all. I love him like a younger brother....and I mean NO ONE can hurt our baby.

No ones POV

Two days later

BTS_Official

 BTS_official: Army go check out our new teaser of our new song I need u!

600,000 comments

Jhopecanlove: Alright so who's the other voice and who's the cute guy that appears in the video?!

Btsislife: So what's happening is this a some what collab who's the guy that appears in the video theirs seven not six is it a new member?

Jooon_life: alright what's going on! I can't wait for the album but what's happening istg u never know with big hit!

"Looks like army are really confused aren't they? Well how about we do the dance practice and then I'll post a statement on Jungkook joining, bang pd will also do it in big hit account and all!" Namjoon says looking at the comments. Jungkook still has mixed feelings......

"Ahh what if they don't like me....I'm like joining right when you guys are almost at two years since debut." Jungkook says with a bit of fear in his voice

"They will like you Jungkookie, it's army! If not we will defend you, we know we can always change their mind plus we have the press conference and all they will see your politeness their but like hyung said let's film the dance practice as a seven!" Tae cheers and they all get in their positions

A/n What do u think army will react? Will they like it or hate having another member? also the jintro was amazing! His voice the music it was all beautiful shows so much emotion I loved it! I especially like the lyrics.

"I'm the one I should love in this world."

And the

"Though I'm not perfect. I'm so beautiful I'm the one I should love."