Chapter 7 |

Bangs pd claps, startling the other somehow and starting to get an excuse why jungkook was dancing. "Sorry bang pd nim we wanted Jungkook to dance with us and all!" JIn says panting as he shakes his head.

"That's fine but must I say that was amazing! Woah Jungkook, he really did an amazing job picking you guys up I already informed the other dancers to come in! That's all I came well I'll be leaving see you guys later!" he says leaving and soon they start practicing and when break Jungkook gets a text from Yugyeom.

Gyoemie: Hey I'll be heading late and all I hope that doesn't bother u it's just meeting stuff! Either way I actually made u did two days of school yesterday so we are catches up!

Jungkook: don't worry gyoemie it's fine we've spent much time together no need for u to feel bad! It's fine don't worry

Gyeomie: ur the best kookie!

They finish when Jungkook sighs as he starts preparing his stuff and the guys want to invite jungkook to eat at a private place with them. "Hey Jungkook we wanted to say would you like joining us to go eat we really like you and want to be your friends and get to know you would you like that?" Jin asks as he nods taking his stuff waiting for them to be done when manager Sejin enters telling them that it's ok for Jungkook to joins.

They went to get food and Jungkook felt nice being around them and all they truly did try to get to know him and will keep doing so no matter what. They really wanna break Jungkook's shyness away from him.

Jin cracked some dad jokes that surprisingly Jungkook laughed at making Jin like him even more and then jimin who always laughs at them. "Yah I found my two favorite people! Jimin and Jungkook? Yes I don't need any of you whiny asses to listen to my jokes anymore!" Jin says as he laughs. "Woah He really laughed at his jokes I'm impressed!" Namjoon says all eating happily and they were able to actually make Jungkook show less of his shyness.

At the end of the night they all trade numbers with Jungkook. This really made Jungkook extremely happy because he thought maybe he did or will finally have more than one friend.

Jungkook POV

The two weeks I've been with BTS has honestly been really good if I must be honest. Whenever I'm lonely they come up to me, tho that doesn't mean the other dancers hate me because they don't some have actually talked to me and are really nice but I can tell they have their own group and I don't wanna bother that.

So I just decided to stay with them instead because they also like to hang with me.... I've been texting my mom and dad as well..... I'll be staying here for almost two months then u can finally go back to Busan......though I feel homesick I actually am starting to like it, I also am being friends with yugyeom member who's also our age bambam and won't lie we've been hanging out a few times and school is going better.... maybe my life really is taking a turn

"Oh Jungkookie how are you!!we can finally FaceTime after such a long time how's my baby boy doing?" my mom says as I smile waving

"I'm fine thanks for asking mom anyways I'm glad you guys came back from the gym anyways I'm fine mom thanks everything is amazing here at Seoul though I do miss Busan if I'm being honest!"

"Yea we miss you as well" my father says as I start filling them more into detail over what has happened these weeks as they are happy I'm being friends with the members and glad I'm making friends unlike Busan which I agree and they were also happy for Yugyeom. After a while of talking I finished FaceTiming to then starting singing randomly since it's something I like to do...

Today I didn't have to woke so I was glad but Yugyeom was busy..... we still find time to hang out and I like that.....until I see I've been added into some type of group chat and check my phone

Bangtan bros

Jin: yes jungkook we've added u to our chat we love spending time with you so why not? Anyways I'm bored y'all

Tae tae: same and Jin we literally ate in the same dorm wtf? Anyways Hi kookie! We are happy ur getting more comfortable with us!

Jiminie: I couldn't have agreed more in all honesty anyways why don't we just go out bowling or something? And like tae Said jin we are in the dorm!

YoongiD: we literally all suck at bowling... but why not.....

Gguk: I'm actually up for bowling I haven't done it in a while you don't have to be good at it!

Jhopes: yea kook is right come on guys! I really wanna bowl!

RMluv: lets just do it I mean it could be really fun

Jin: sounds good and I'm sorry for sharing my opinion! You all don't have to come for me like that! I breathed!

Taetae: whatever than bowling it is right?

Gguk: Yes

YoongiD: yes it is because I don't wanna hear another fucking complaint about me being inactive and always being either my bed, couch or sleeping! U know who u are

Jhopes: just say my name idiot and ur done wtf? Plus I thought we already agree on this conversation

Taetae: May u guys please stop I really don't wanna hear it becuz I will get a headache!

Jiminie: thank you tae! Anyways ima go get ready see u all and jungkook tell us where u live we will be picking u up!

Jin: same here see u all and I hope no one takes long!

RMluv: sounds like a plan!

Gguk: Great I cant wait!

Since I did shower all I need to do was fix my messy hair and just get dressed with a white t shirt jeans that are comfortable and timbs..... I really hope I have fun with bowling I guess nothing hurts to try right?