Chapter 23 |

After the 15 minutes walk the three younger ones decided it was best for them to start talking. "I know right now there's been some quite tension in the group, but it does feel nice to go on and walk peacefully with you Hyungs." Jungkook says being the one to start speaking this gave encouragement to the two older ones who smiled at his comment.

"It really does kookie! I know it's the first argument you have seen since you joined but I have hope and know things will be alright. We always do..." tae assures him and Jimin also looks at Jungkook and nods. "We do Jungkook like really do! I'm sure Jin and Hobi will figure it out, but I know that once we go back Namjoon hyung will make us all share our opinions and I'm fine with that if I'm being honest." Jimin is now speaking and the younger nods the three boys only wanted to have fun with each other as three.

They went to walk and played around chasing and all doing things a maknae line would do. They also took pictures together and even decided to go to a karaoke place and they all had the most fun in that place for all the crazy dances V was doing and then jimin joined him soon all were dancing weird. The new song of Big Bang was out so of course Jimin, Tae and Jungkook were going to sing it at the place.

This made the three of the forgot the problems and just have fun. After the karaoke place they all were able to relax and get some Ice cream. To say in all the boys were happy and returned happy to the dorm laughing and smiles. Yoongi was up in his phone on the couch happy that they all had fun. With that they all went to bed hoping to fix problems.

They all decided to fix the problem the next day because Namjoon thought it was the best thing to do at this point..... so they all talked out giving and opinion and solving it. They all hugged and made up now the concert was one of their biggest things to practice for and worry.

----

Jungkook POV

Being an idol. It's amazing even with all the hectic schedule, I love it because I'm living my dream and I'm living it because of my Hyungs, and fans. We were able to make a good comeback with dope. This was my second comeback with them and now we were rehearsing for the concert tomorrow. Which is something I've actually been really nervous about if I'm being honest. I'll be singing to more army's that what I have as in now.

Some army's still don't like me but most all do love me and I've seen fan accounts with my name which all seems so unreal like if it's all a dream.I also have been missing my parents but I plan on visiting them later in the year as I was told. I haven't seen Yugyeom as well in a while because he's also on tour so hanging with my Hyungs and practice have been my main things so far. Right now we were doing like if it was the real concert..... so far rehearsals are good. When I first looked at the stage and see it was pretty big I was nervous and I still am.

After rehearsal I went to sleep and Jimin and Taehyung telling I was going to do good which is what I'm hoping for.

--

The next day we were able to do soundcheck and now we were eating before we get our hair and all ready. "Ahh today we start the first part of HYYH as as seven tour I'm really excited I feel we will do well.... two days in Korea and then we travel!" Hobi speaking all excited eating his noodles while I keep quiet and let the members talk. "I know some of us may be nervous but I know we can do it Alright?" Tae says putting a hand on my shoulder and smiles while I give him a tiny smile back. They really do help me a lot for when I'm nervous in all I'm really thankful for my Hyungs. I wouldn't want things any other way.

No ones POV

After eating all members quickly went to change their comfortable outfits into the stage ones. After doing that all were in the chair getting hair and makeup done while warming up third voices. Army's were already entering the menu and were actually excited how this seven member concert would go and be like compares to the other concerts they did at the start.

After getting hair and makeup they were adjusting their ear pieces and Jungkook was shaking out his nerves. Some members saw this and were calming him down. Jungkook has performed bigger places like when he was a backup dancer and not one of the members so that's the main reason he is really nervous. Jin is also a bit nervous because of the long time they've had since being in front of crowd but Jin does this by sprinting in place.

"Hey kid don't be nervous it's been already 3 months since you debuted with us and and 11 months since you've been with us.... and got to know us I believe in you. Army believe in you as well they won't judge you. Once you get out nerves will be their but soon the adrenaline will hit you.... trust me......fighting!" Yoongi says to Jungkook and hugging him, he does have a gigantic soft spot for Jungkook after all. "Thanks hyungs that really means a lot.... thanks for the courage."says the younger and separating the hug to a go to a group huddle. After doing so BTS get into their place and...... the show must begin....... as a seven..... as something Jungkook always dreamed of.....