Chapter 18 |

BTS_official

BTS_Official: Meet our new  17 Year old main vocal, and lead dancer Jeon Jungkook! Jungkook is now a new member and part of our team we love him and we hope you guys do too! Further questions about the new member will be answered in a press confer...

BTS_Official: Meet our new 17 Year old main vocal, and lead dancer Jeon Jungkook! Jungkook is now a new member and part of our team we love him and we hope you guys do too! Further questions about the new member will be answered in a press conference day after our comeback! - Namjoon

Btsineedu: So it was true?!! A new member?!!! Ok.....he young and he cute......ngl welcome to the family jungkook!

Btscomingback: ok so I may now turn into a jungkook account as well he's cute and damn fine ! I can't wait to hear his voice!

Jinstan: this was so unexpected idk how to think about this..... main vocal? Then what are the other members position? Maybe I'll give him a chance.....

Yoongime: Hmm..... I have mixed feelings.....I like bts like before but I guess a new member isn't bad?

Btsot7: u guys better not be to rude to jungkook let's give him a chance if the members love him we shall as well! He's cute and I'm sure we will see his his personality is I swear u people judge too fast although it's only a few hate comments I'm glad almost the whole fandom is already loving him!

Jungkook POV

It was now out to the world that I was the new member of BTS and really, I am too afraid to check social media. I have private social media but I closed it and now I have I only have the twitter and instagram for BTS since we share it.

Right now we are going to do the first stage, my first stage, my debut kinda.They released the new fanchant and I really don't think fans will say my name. I'm really nervous..... I wish I could talk to Yugyeom right now but he's busy. I'm getting my makeup done and I think noona can tell...

"Your nervous aren't you Jungkookie? I know that you feel fans will hate you but you be surprised by the fans saying they like it and some who have mixed said they will give you a chance. Yes, there's been a couple of hate but even your own members get them.... but that's the people we ignore everyone likes it in general.... you will do amazing." she tells me smiling and I smile back. "Thanks noona it's just ever since I was 12 this has been my dream and now that it's coming true I just get a bit overwhelmed and all.... I just don't want to disappoint you know?"