Chapter 20 |

It was now another day of performing for comeback and then soon they would head to M countdown. They knew they were up for a win there, but they don't know that they were also up for it on this show as well. So when they got the win the members were shocked. This was their first win, something they've always wanted to have since they debuted.

They were also happy that Jungkook was part of the win. With Jungkook they definitely knew bigger things would come and that hopefully all of them get awards that they wanted and have been working hard on. After doing the encore they all got off the stage and hugged as a seven. The next few days they also won on M countdown, the members couldn't be happier as well they decided to have a live thanking army's

All seven were preparing the camera and cheered when the comments started rolling in showing their excitement. "ARMY, we finally one! We have had now two wins on this music show just wow! Thank you army, it's a dream come true! We felt I need u would be a turning point but wasn't so sure but we are glad!" Namjoon says showing the trophy and then Yoongi grabbing it, each thanking the fans.

"Army's I know I'm new and that I maybe didn't train for a long time like my members but this really I'm glad we got our first win and I'm glad some of you welcomed me! I can't wait for us to get closer thank you!" Jungkook makes a heart and they all clap reading comments they noticed a few antis were commenting as well some saying . "Tae it was really disrespectful to sing looser in the show." One read and the other also read. "Jungkook is getting everything easily he joined and they won. He hasn't made so much effort like other members what I mean is he hasn't been through anything." read one and this made the comments slow down soon all members read that comment and Jungkook face expression feel a bit and also did Taehyung.

"If you have nothing nice to say than it's better to not say anything at all. Just in case you guys think we don't read the comments, we can if your a true fan you will stick by us and love us equally now as a seven and accept us, but if you don't then you never really were a true fan!" Yoongi breaks the silence responding a bit cold. This angered him mostly and Jungkook then smiled even though the comment made him think and Taehyung as well felt down for what they said to jungkook and what they said about him.

Jungkook felt that part of what those people said was true and that.... he hasn't worked as hard..... it did pain him a bit to know a fan thought that way of him....but like jungkook is he hides it...when really it bothers him.... and he can't help but wonder if the others feel this way as well or if they think the opposite.

On the other hand Tae was feeling down like before...he didn't mean to sing looser as in making a joke on the others in fact he was just happy and he likes the song....while Jungkook hides it tae doesn't and Jimin can see something is bothering him.

"Look tae don't believe what they said we can't be sad we should really stop letting those antis or fake fans get to us.....we know you didn't mean it that way.... I know it's hard but don't pay attention ok?" Tae nods smiling getting a hug from Jimin.

" Just give me some time ok? I promise I'll be good in the next few days and I'll really try not letting them get to me..... I promise....."

"I understand you tae, take your time....also I hope Jungkook doesn't feel bad. He acted like he was ok and I'm scared to know he is faking it I believe we were able to get these wins because of Jungkook who is working with us and because we all want the same dream. Who cares if he just joined he has worked hard just like the rest of us to get here...." Jimin also says bringing the topic since tae seemed to want to bring it up as well.

Jungkook heard from the door he was glad Tae and Jimin felt that way but he also hoped in the others to not feel that way as well. Jungkook decided to text his brother and ask for help..... he just needed to let things out with him somewhere private.

----

Jungkook decided to go to a park with a black mask, a cap, and a hoodie with him. He told his Hyungs he wanted to enjoy the walk around the street since there was a park near. Jungkook dialed his brothers phone number it was already night time in Korea but early morning in New York knowing his brother would already be up.

He waited for his brother to pick up in which he did. "Hey Jungkook you called me! I saw your debut, Ahh my little bro is making his dreams come true goes everything!" he beams over the phone due to proud he was and this made Jungkook feel a tiny bit more better.

"Ahh hyung it was amazing performing and hearing the fanchant with my name in it and seeing fans have already some accounts. It's all been good we had two wins but we did a live and someone said something I find true which made me feel bad....yes I've gotten insulted before but I don't know."

"What's wrong kookie? Is this because of haters saying your the main and all? Because if it is for that you have more fans than haters trust me!" His brother tryings comforting Jungkook. "I know hyung but the comment says that only the six of them deserved the win they said that I barely joined and I'm already getting everything that took they a lot of hard work for.... and it's true I rarely become a trainee for only what if we count my backup days for about 9 months while the members trained 3 years I just.."

"Jungkook they might have trained a few more years than you, but you trained and listen to me just because you became a trainee less time doesn't make you any different. Yes you guys got the win but because the fans love seeing bts as a seven member group they liked the song! Your a main vocal I know how much you've done to achieve your dreams I know it your members and staff know it as well don't feel any less. Don't let them get to you, I know it's hard but please.... Jungkook they love you I've never seen bangtan more happy you complete them they complete you! You all complete each other!" Hearing these words made Jungkook think and feel better.... he knew talking to his brother would help a bit.

"Thanks hyung now tell me..... how's New York? Also I will be seeing you soon we will have a concert and all." Jungkook starts and his brother explains how well he's doing in a new state and everything catching up.

A/n they will have few troubles along the way like every other group, but not so serious so just giving you guys a head up for that but in the end it's going to be like how the story is right now. Also would u guys read a book I make based on the 7 members like it would be a tiny bit more focused on jungkook but also on the other members? Would you guys read that or? Because I have a story in mind and I also have a few summaries for future JJKxBTS books to come so yea!