Chapter 21 |

The members were getting a bit worried that Jungkook hadn't arrived yet. It was 9:00 and he left the dorm about 40 minutes ago they were hoping he was ok. Meanwhile tae was still feeling a bit bad but the members were able to cheer him up some bit after admitting that the comments made him uncomfortable. They truly did wondered if Jungkook also felt this way and that maybe this is why he took a walk.

"Do you think kookie is already coming home? I think the comments might have affected him..... I can't believe a few army's agreed...." Jin says wondering what to eat because they hadn't eaten anything since they celebrated but were not somewhat hungry.

"I mean the ones who don't support him being in our group aren't true fans at all! Jungkook deserves to be with us for sure he may not have been with us since the beginning, but for sure it does feel like it and has worked for getting the spot as as a new member." This time it was Namjoon who spoke and they went on the topic for a while and now they were getting really worried about Jungkook. They texted and called him but no answer until they heard a knock on the door and were relieved that it was him.

"Jungkook we are so glad you came! We were worried something happened to you since it did take you a while to come back!" tae says hugging him and seeing he brought food, Jungkook just smiles. "Don't worry Hyungs I was actually speaking to my brother we were catching up and took a lot of time on that so my battery ran out so I couldn't text or call even if I wanted but I bought food!" He says putting them in the table.

"You really didn't have to Jungkook you do so much for us already." Hobi says taking plates out and chopsticks to eat. "No, one thing you should know about me is I don't buy that many things for myself because well I just don't. Second I like keeping my money so then when I have enough I can give to someone by buying something! Third of all you guys have accepted me in the group and all you watch over me. I'm a handful so this is a thank you for dealing with my crap!" The members wanted to cry they loved him so much.

"What did we really do to deserve you kook? Thanks, but your not a handful we enjoy having you here. You complete us for sure! We love you!" Yoongi mentions and kook smiles and tell them to eat and they all have fun trying to forget some of the comments.

Jungkook then went to his shared room hobi and Jimin, he thought about many things that has currently happened in his life. Everything has changed...... he sees the change in his personality and all... he's becoming a bit less shy.... he feels a bit more free by joking around. He was already in the team but it still scares him. Soon they would go on tour after promotions and this also terrified the younger. He had so much to practice, but he kept remembering the members and Jimins words... that was enough for him to fall asleep.

They got their third win and in this one the members were a bit sad everyone could see it... some of the fans as well. Jungkook was pretending to be happy when he was still a bit hurting from the comments but not so much like the other day because his brother helped.

After the music show the boys were performing getting ready for the concert and also already starting the choreography for dope. They would only promote the song for three weeks and after that the tour would actually begin. The members were practicing the moves and were getting really frustrated making some feel annoyed of the others.