Chapter 26 |

Over the few days Jungkook didn't really talk to any member and had somehow a bit of puffy eyes. The other members talked to each other, but guilt was what mostly was eating them. They hated that Jungkook didn't make any interactions with them. They all just wanted things to go back to normal. Today Jungkook would go and record his song for his members even after the painful words and all he still loves them very deeply and is thankful to have met them.

While recording Jungkook was singing his heart out and a few tears were able to come out of him because this song was about them and how they make him begin. Bang pd came in to hear him and loves the lyrics that Jungkook put and after they reviewed it with jungkook saying what finished touches should be that took about an hour. The older man can sense something was wrong with the younger and the older ones so he brought jungkook to his Office to know what was going on.

"Jungkook it's come to my attention that you and the other members are ignoring eachother. I also see both you guys looking down what happened?" He asks honestly and seriously, Jungkook breathes in before talking. "We had an argument bang pd hyungnim....... the guys pretty much got jealous of me hanging with the others....." he goes on further explaining the situation and the older man listen attentively nodding his head and then sighing so he can be the one to start talking.

"I've told you boys that your are boys, and you guys are a group living together. There will be arguments like these one in fact, but you all have to figure out out by talking or some other way... I know the boys didn't mean it. When we are heated in the moment we all start saying things that are dumb because we aren't thinking them clearly it's all stuff that they don't mean, they love you and you love them......I understand your view but I also understand theirs. Be as mad as you want with them, but don't hold it too long you all care for eachother I can see it. It's not just because you guys are from my company but you guys have a bondship with each other that I've ever seen in my life.I don't want that to be broken, plus remember you all complete eachother...." finished the old man and Jungkook smiles feelings better after hearing his ceos words and idea Jungkook retires out of the office.

He Decides to get out and get some air when he bumps into Yugyeom.... who sees Jungkooks puffy eyes wondering what was wrong Yugyeom was able to also talk to Jungkook and help him feel better.

3 days later

The rest of BTS were thinking that the two weeks of no talking have been Tough, so the six of them huddled in a group and started to talk about the situation jimin was the first one to do so. "Guys what we said to kook was wrong he would never think that way of us plus after hearing him cry in his room that day I've been filled with guilt! We all did him wrong and it hurts having him ignore me.... ignore us..... if we keep this going on for too long it will effect the group in the Worst way possible!" Jimin lets everything out.

"It's my fault for starting to talk bitterly towards him and all guys. We should apologize...... we hurt him...... a group doesn't do that we need to get our shit straight and all.... I miss our clingy loving bunny!" Jin pouts and all the members do the same. "We really screwed up I think is best if we all talk it out in the mature way possible because this wasn't one of them. We have to make him listen to us and give a sincere apology because I also miss our bunny...." Yoongi as well pouts but he pouts even more. Then Namjoon gets a call from pdogg saying for the members to check out the songs for the album that were almost done. Jungkook was already in the building in the practice room alone just hanging out he heard the songs and liked them now all he needed was to see how he would have courage to speak to his Hyungs.

" I'll leave jungkooks song to be heard last though it is the first solo song in the album with Jimins coming in second...... Jungkook already heard the music and was just in the practice room he would come soon" says pdogg playing each track the what the final outcome is so far. All members bop their head to the songs though it didn't feel the same like listening to them with Jungkook .

"Ok, now that you heard the rest of the song the next one is Jungkooks song, and I think you guys will really like it he wrote it from the heart." He plays the songs and you can hear Jungkook voice.

While hearing the beautiful song all members cried..... the song was a masterpiece they were also all impressed and just needed to see him in that moment and apologize to him. After getting out of the studio the members talked and jungkook was practicing bst the members found him their dancing and he just continued dancing when slowly the other joined him in the middle finishing it off together.

After they all sat down, it was now time to talk and they unconsciously sat in a circle letting out their breaths from dancing. "We need to talk as group.....we can't continue it like this....there's been many mistakes we need to fix....." Namjoon speaks out grabbing the others attention who nods and Jungkook only looks down at his shoes.

"We do. I feel like I should start first I was the one who answered first. Jungkook we are really sorry for what we said and did...... it's just you look so happy with them they treat you amazing and I know it's ok to have friends, but you don't even answer our group chat. We just I dont know thought we were too boring for you, but we see that isn't the case and we are really sorry." Jin says looking at him Jungkook then slowly meets Jin eyes and someone else starts talking.

"I too as well said many wrong things and we understand you going out with your friends I mean they are your friends! We just felt jealous ..... when we shouldn't have and from now on when you hang with them we won't be rude or anything. We feel really sorry and to the hurtful words we said we didn't mean it, that was just because of the heat that was in that moment. Please forgive us!" yoongi tries and others go on as well.

"Just cause I hang with my liner friends doesn't mean they are better or worse than you guys when it comes to having fun or being happy,they are two- four years younger than you guys. I hang with them, but as like you do with friends of school of an age, yea I have fun with them and are important to them, but you guys mean so much more! I don't need to answer group chat texts when I already live and see you guys everyday and that's enough for me than sending you guys a text. I'm sorry I hanged much with them the truth was the reason why was because of begin..... I asked them help on how I can be able too write my feelings they gave me tips but you guys were the first ones to listen to it." he looks at them and all slide tears again