Chapter 12 |

Continuation

They were all finishing watching a movie when Junghyun thought it was better to tell the news to everyone it wasn't so late at night, it was around 7 the sun was still out but beginning to fall. "Mom, Dad as I was saying I got this scholarship of me going to college in NYC for a year and I took it I just wanted to tell you and all! If you don't want me too I can always cancel it but it's a big opportunity!" he says. "It's true guys Junghyun has been an amazing student it's only fair that he gets to go!"Jungkook defends and after a while of a conversation his parents accept. Then their father gets a phone call from big hit.

"Who was it sweetie?'Mrs. Jeon asks her husband. "Bang Shi Hyuk, he says that he's seen some potential in Jungkook and would like for us to come to Seoul all together in a few weeks and talk to us about something important....... so I accepted! Jungkook any idea on this?"

"Honestly no.... he has said I have potential and all but you guys will go to Seoul and meet my few friends and hyung will too!"Jungkook beams being excited than ever his parents were also happy and they weren't going to lie about it. But they just wondered what this might be about.

-------

It was now November and it's been almost two months since Jungkook came back to Busan but this time his parents were joining him for Seoul and they were really excited especially his brother. "Jungkook tell me what did Mr. bang pd actually tell you?" his brother asks looking out the window then at Jungkook. "He said that he wants to make me a trainee and all! But I want to see how mom and dad think of it all when we get there and I don't know if his team finally found a result of me possibly becoming a idol!"

"Woah Wait?! Yo actually being what you want to be?! Jungkook of course this is also a big opportunity you will finally achieve your dreams and If our parents are joining, it only means they want you! God I'm too excited!" Jungkooks laughs on his older bros silliness. "How are you not freaking out that you can possibly be this?"

"Trust me I really am but I'm just not showing it because I don't really want too! But I won't get my hope up too high and all I will Wait to see what will happen." They arrived at Seoul and his parents started really liking it staying at a hotel since they would only be their for a week but to them it was enough they go to the hotel and lay down all stressed his brother looks happy he decided to go out with his father and Jungkook stayed with his mom at the hotel texting BTS

Bangtan the best

Jk: hello Hyungs! So I may get to see u in two days and I'm really excited! Should we meet up?!

Jin: kookie!!!! Yes we do we also have something for you but we can't say anything yet because it will be revealed when u come to the studio in two days! But yes we would love to hang with u! We missed you brat!

Tae: lord kookie please help me! I need someone to play games with becuz jin is too competitive also I wanna chat so I can't wait !!

Jimin: smh shouldn't have said that taehyung u unleashes the beast!

Tae: what? He sometimes sucks and he knows it!

Suga: are we seriously gonna so this now?

Jin: listen u alien! Maybe I wouldn't be so competitive if u didn't make fun of me and how I play in more trains then u for sake!

Tae: keep dreaming!

Jin: ungrateful brat after everything hyung has done for u!

Hobi: May we stop really don't make this another fight.

RM: I agree this is so immature

Jk : I can see things never change between u guys.... smh

Jimin: lol did jungkook almost snap?!!i don't blame him ANYways we haven't chatted about school how has it been kookie?

Jk; it's lonely.... without yugyeom Ik always consider the loner te one who deserves it.....people make fun of me for it..... I actually wish I could switch schools.

RM: dont worry in the future u will.... don't listen to them jungkook being shy doesn't define you! Lol watch them next year or in future years regret what they said now that would be hilarious!!

JK: I actually do hope I switch anyways what's been up lately I saw ur video it was nice guys!

Suga: Thanks kookie we really appreciate that!

Tae: yea now which one of u used my new Gucci shirt? I literally was the first thing super expensive I got someone explain or I'll loose it!!!

Jimin: that was me that's what u get bitch for making fun of my height in front of a girl! Btw I didn't use it I just put it on sejin hyung dog

Hobi: lol nice job jimin tho save urself

Jk:........ tf............

Tae: BITCH why?! Now I have to put it in the laundry fuck you!!!!i didn't deserve this shit! Jin does but not me!!!

Jimin: and I warned u didn't I? That is u were to embarrass me enough I would do something to ur precious stuff these are the consequences bitch!

Jk: wow......... can u guys calm down.....at least u have more girls ro look forward roo jimin ssi!

SugaD: I'm surprised jin hasn't said anything yet

Jin: that's because I found a meme of namjoon! And I'm cackling! I literally spit my water!

Tae: SHARE IT

Hobi: PLZ DO

Jimin: ILL pay you!

Rm: don't u dare jin I swear!

Jin:(

)

JK: I'm sorry but I'm crying😂😂😂😂

RM: too can play at this game jin!

Suga; omg that's the most best  thing I've evee seen!😂😂😂😂

Suga; omg that's the most best thing I've evee seen!😂😂😂😂

Jimin: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I cant!!! Omg I love army's