Chapter 15 |

2 months later and it was now the beginning of December.

Jungkook would be moving in with the boys after hey woul cme back from Hong Kong due to their attendenace in the MAMA awards. In that Yugyeom was also able to debut, getting good responses from fans and other people in the Koop community. Jungkook hoped that his debut as a new meber would be just as positive as his best friend. "You guys looked so cool. I'm proud of you Yugyeom! You debuted and it was super amazing! Words can't tell how happy I am!" Jungkook tells him, now that he's home later and he gives Jungkook a smile.

"Thanks kookie, I don't believe it either, but it was worth it and I'm really happy! Anyways I also should start packing my stuff for the dorm as well.... but first let's see your group. I also just want to see the mama awards, I wonder what it's like to go and be there!" Yugyeom asks wanting got7 to be there one day.

'Honestly, it must feel amazing I mean it is a bige vent for kpop, to bad my members aren't peforming their own stage, but Im sure teh BTOB dance collab will be amaizng! Hopefuly next year they or should I say we can have our own stage. Also I realized that your are going to the SMA soon! You will do great!" Jungkook encourages him, to turn on the red carpet and see them performing while drinking banana milk with Yugyeom in the living room.

"To think your going to be with them soon and complete them seems just wow! Next year we hopefully both will be their right?"Yugyeom asks Jungkook with hope, and he nods with a smile. "Maybe, we will even have a collaboration like they did with BTOB you never know!" Jungkook smiles looking back. They watch the show for a while until both get happy when Jimin reveals his abs part and hobi dancing. "Alright that was way too damn good! They are dance prodigies I tell you kookie!"

"Wait they are performing danger, why didn't you end up going with them either way? Shouldn't you be with the other back up dancers as well in that stage?" Yugyeom asks, looking at Jungkook. "I told them I was gonna be busy. Yes, I had the choice of going, but I need to still pack stuff and all plus they thought it's good I rest for now."

"How about for SMA? Will you be a backup dancer then?"

"That's the plan. I don't know, hopefully, I really want too that way I can see you and all!"

"Makes sense!"

They continue watching and when Big Bang starts both Yugyeom and Jungkook get up on their feet and try doing the moves like if they were at the award show watching them .

--- Time skip

Jungkook was already moved in and his roommate was Hobi and Jimin. He didn't mind it and actually liked it. It was New Years by now and all were happy to spend it with Jungkook. They got him presents for Christmas as well as he did himself, and today Jin was cooking while Jungkook was helping and namjoon was writing a song for the new album they already have the production part, but lyrics are missing.

" Alright guys so, since the company is throwing a party we will be singing and all. I actually can't wait because Jungkook will be with us! I feel now more better!" Yoongi says while Jin was now finished cooking. Sometimes Jungkook wondered if the fans would be happy with a new member, he hopes they will.... he tries not to focus so much on it.....until he gets closer.

Their New Years was amazing and they all went to the roof to see the fireworks that would be put up and this time all as a seven but first like they did every end of year they would talk about their life goals. "One life goal of mine is to get a win, and to create better music. I don't want people looking down at us, you know? I really just hope we all can stay together like this...." Namjoon finishes and now it was Yoongi's turn.

"Honestly, I think we all have high hopes, and even if we try not to we still do. I think as long as we show people our music someday we will see that everything we did was super worth it..... I just hope for good things and to be with you guys!" Yoongi smiles and now it's Jimin. "We've tried so hard, we practice so hard, and I feel like we will soon achieve many grateful things with matter of time. But as long as we all show our brothership and teamwork and always trust on one another I feel anything is possible!"

"Woah Jiminie! Look at you!" Jin teases and then continues. "I think the same way as Jimin. I hope to have a good year and we can go on tour with Jungkook!"

"I feel, as a seven we will do better and I feel that we will make great things and let's just keep showing army our effort and stick together like always! Fighting!" Hobi says. Just being with you all already is a great achievement some groups don't get along but we do... even with a new member we still do! I hope we have a good healthy year and get to go on tour!" Tae finishes and that means the last but not the least to speak is Jungkook.

"Honestly I'm scared what people will think, but I hope and I think I will be alright if I got you guys. I hope that we achieve many things!" Jungkook says he doesn't say a lot not because he has no emotion, but because he can't seem to say it in the way he wants to say it. After a while the fireworks go out and it's already 12 am the start of a new year and hopefully a good year...