Meeting (fluff-ish)

(A/N: this one shot takes place in a strip club so thats why its fluff-ish. This is gonna be like my first three one shots in my Shiro X Reader: meet, kiss, first date, lemon. Anyway I hope you enjoy my first My hero Academia oneshot)

Shouto Todoroki X Reader fluff-ish

Disclaimer: the age to get into a Stripclub in Japan is 20, so you're all 20

~~~

Kaminari invited Midoriya, Bakugou, Sero, and Todoroki to a strip club, for a 'bro night'. Todroki doesn't like strip clubs that much, just seeing half naked girls dancing on people and having money being thrown at them made him uncomfortable.

Kaminari and the gang finally came to there stop. "The Flamingo", a sign read over the door with a neon pink flamingo. They all walked in to the sound of poorly remixed songs and talking at the bar.

"Alright boys, lets split up and lets have a great night tonight!" Kaminari said to the boys.

All the boys went to there own points in the club: Midoriya was blushing like a mad man at all the ladies surrounding him, Bakugou was at the bar with Sero, Kaminari was on a sofa with two girls in each arm...and Shouto was in the corner sitting with his drink.

He looked around the club, his eyes wandering around, spotting someone in a long coat with a beer bottle in there hand, she seems interesting to talk to.

"Hey baby~" a girl with long curly blonde hair in thin lacy pink underwear and bra came to Todoroki, gripping onto his suit by his forearm, "You seem lonely over here~ would like me to dance on you?" she said biting her lip.

"No thanks." Todoroki said in his monotone voice. The woman didn't even care.

"I'm sorry hun~ I think I heard a yes?"

"He doesn't want to be danced on bitch!"

Todoroki and the stripper looked to see the girl in the long coat, looking at them dead in the eye with her (E/C) eyes. The stripper let go of Todoroki and strutted to the girl.

"What makes you the boss of me-"

The (E/C) eye girl cuts her off. "You're making him feel uncomfortable, he just wants to have his drink and be on his  Mary way. Now leave him alone bitch."

The stripper scoffed at her. Pouting, she turned her heels and strutted off to the next poor soul to be danced off. Todoroki sighed and took a sip of his drink, the long coat girl then got out of her seat and stumbled to Todoroki.

There was a bright light above Todoroki's table, so he can see more of the girl's features.

"The names (Y/N), and I just saved your ass." She said to him, taking a swig of her beer.

From what Todoroki saw: her (H/C) hair was tangled and was shaggy, even though her eyes were beautiful (Shouto's inner thought: why are you thinking that) but he saw very noticeable bags under them.

"Todoroki Shouto," He said to (Y/N), there was another seat next to him so (Y/N) climbed up and sat next to him, "what brings you to this club?"

"My friend's the bartender, I wanted to come and say hi to them, see how there doing,"
(Y/N) started, resting her arms on the table, placing her beer bottle on it, "and also drinking away the pain from a breakup."

(Y/N) then started talking to Todoroki about how she was in this relationship with this person, and it turned out that they (<- your ex) were cheating on you with a hotter girl. (Y/N) then started crying, the alcohol getting to her.

"AM I NOT PERFECT FOR THEM, ARE MY BOOBS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THEM? TODOROKI, AM I BEAUTIFUL?" (Y/N)'s sobs got worse, her head leaned into Todoroki's dress shirt, crying into the fabric.

Todoroki didnt know what to do, so he just wrapped his arms around her and traced circles on her back. "I think you're beautiful (Y/N)."

(Y/N) didnt listen because Todoroki hears snoring coming out of her. he silently smiled and picked her up bridal style, taking her out of the strip club.

(Meanwhile, in Shouto's apartment)

Todoroki put (Y/N) on the couch, her coat was off and was being used as a blanket. Todoroki was about to leave to go to bed, but something grabbed onto his blazer and he looked to see (Y/N)'s hand.

"I...loove...yooou...Shouto Todoroki." her speech was slurred but she knew what she meant.

Todoroki slowly kissed her on the forehead. "Goodnight (Y/N)." He said, and left to his bedroom.

~~~In the middle of the night~~~

Group Chat:
The Kaminari Squad

Midoriya: Todoroki, where did you go?

Kaminari: yea, you just disappeared all of a sudden

Todoroki: Im sorry everyone, I left with someone.

Sero: ooooo, Todoroki already got lucky~❤️

Todoroki: Its not like that.

Bakugou: EXPLAIN YOURSELF HALF AND HALF BASTARD!

Todoroki: Im not sleeping with her, she was drunk and asleep, so I brought her home so she had a place to sleep, I dont trust her walking alone to her house and getting hit by a car.

(A/N: oh my, I hope you enjoy and make sure to send me request for this book and my Danganronpa X Reader oneshot book. I have a math summer school thing but I'll hopefully have the next one out soon.)