Hot Springs (fluff-ish)

(A/N: I wanna try and squeeze one out before I start high school, so enjoy this as much as you can.)

Shouto Todoroki X Reader fluff-ish

Disclaimer: Naked reader, naked Shouto

Third Person
In the morning, Shouto saw a tired (Y/N) being carried by Tsuyu and Momo. Everyone was staring at a very sleepy (Y/N).

"(Y/N) couldn't sleep and she just walked all the way to my room for help," Uraraka explained, "Does anyone wanna volunteer and bring (Y/N) to the hot springs?"

"WE DO!" Kaminari and Mineta said in unison, Jirou shoved her earphone chords into their ears, shutting them up.

While everyone was distracted, (Y/N) got out of the grasp of Momo and Uraraka and sauntered to Todoroki, clinging onto him by his shirt.

"Join me Todo~" (Y/N) said tiredly, Todoroki's face went pink.

Todoroki told Uraraka and Momo that he'll accompany (Y/N), they were a little off about it but they both nodded.

"(Y/N)," Momo got (Y/N)'s tired attention, "why don't you go into the hot springs and wake up from that?"

(Y/N) only nodded, her grip on Todoroki's shirt disappeared, and she stumbled to the springs.

(The Undressing of Reader and Shouto later)

Shouto walked into the springs, a towel covering his...delicates. He looked to see
(Y/N)'s bare back, she was slowly walked to the springs, trying not to surprise her.

(Y/N) was way to distracted from the warm water that was enveloping her body, her eyes closed, her hearing foggy.

"Umm...(Y/N)?"

(Y/N) squeaked loudly and turned to see Todoroki in all his shirtlessness, her face getting very red.

"Dont worry, you've seen me shirtless before when we cuddle, whats different about this?"

"EVERYTHING, you're naked, I'm naked, we're both alone in a hot spring where anyone can just walk in and see us."

There was a small pause. (Y/N) spoke again.

"I'm just worried that people might know we're dating."

(Y/N)'s face went low and sour, Todoroki can feel her worry.

When (Y/N) was a little one, she would go to Shouto's house and play with him, her parents and Endeavor agreed on a quirk marriage since (Y/N) had a pretty powerful quirk, and the
(L/N)'s lived close to the Todoroki's

But a few years later, Endeavor forbid me to ever visit Shouto and called off the marriage, calling (Y/N) a scum.

But then when both of them got into U.A, Shouto and (Y/N) agreed to keep there relationship a secret from Endeavor which then became 'lets not tell anyone that we're now dating.'

(quick A/N: this is an excuse to pan out the oneshot, I apologize.)

Shouto grabbed (Y/N)'s arm and pulled her onto his body, her face still very red.

"Dont be worried, I honestly dont care that they know about are relationship," he leaned in close to her ear, "I think a few people know if they heard you squeaking in my room."

(Y/N) softly slapped his arm, Shouto only chuckled softly. She then wrapped her arms around his neck, giving his chest little kisses.

"I love you Shouto Todoroki."

"I Love you, (Y/N) (L/N)." He said back, give her a soft kiss on this lips, his arms wrapped around her waist.

Extended Ending:
Mineta and Kaminari were trying to look through a slightly small hole in the wall, they were trying to see (Y/N) naked gloriousness. Jirou and Tsu both stopped them, Tsu slapping Mineta with her tongue and Jirou using both of her ear phone jacks and plugging them both into Kaminari's ear.

(A/N: I apologize once more for adding unnecessary lore into the story, but at a least I completed this story in 2 days, yay me. So since I'm going to be a Freshman, I need to get my shit together and actually concentrate on schoolwork, this should be a good time to ask for request, I have a lemon I want to try and write before High School so yea. Send in requests and see you later.)
Also this:

)Also this: