One Night Stand (fluff-ish)

(A/N: I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK. If guys didn't know, there's a voting happening in my 'Protect' book about the readers hero costume and class, if you guys haven't participated in it yet, you should. Anyway, I'm hopefully going to make at least 3 new one shot, this being one of them and hopefully an another Halloween special. Hope you guys enjoy)

Shouto Todoroki x Reader

Disclaimer: Shouto and the reader are over 18.

Shouto's P.O.V.

I felt like my eyes didn't want to open, like I was dead, but I'm not. I have no idea where I am, but it feels like I'm on something soft.

My eyes finally opened to see some posters on the wall, this isn't my room. The room was more bright then my apartment and there's clothes littered everywhere. Shirts, pants, underwear...bras. This is definitely not my room.

My phone vibrated so I picked it up, it was a text message from Midoriya:

Midoriya: Hey Todoroki. Where are you? You left the party without a word. 

Party? What party? My question was answered when I heard a toilet flushing and a door opening. A woman walked out, wearing black panties and a black bra, with a hoodie. She didn't notice I was awake, she walked to the edge of the bed and sat, sighing.

I was scared to talk to her since I'm guessing I slept with this woman. I needed to speak to get some answers. "Umm...miss?" I spoke. Even though I was quite quiet, she jumped and looked at me.

"I uh...," she paused, her face going red, "ohmygod. Did we...did you? Ugh." She was a blushing mess as she fell face first on the bed. "I thought you left but I was dumb to not look on the side of the bed." She groaned again, her groans being muffled by a pillow.

"Umm," I had no words, except for some, "I have two things. First, my boxers are on your side of the bed. Second, did we use protection?" It was one of the strangest things I would ask a woman and tell a woman up do. I still don't know her name.

She responded immediately, grabbing my boxers and throwing them to me. She then answered my question. "When I woke up I saw a condom wrapper on the floor...and a VERY filled condom in the trashcan." Her blush became more of a darker shade of red.

I went a little pink myself, sweeping my feet so that they touch the floor, pulling my boxer up. "Another question," I had so many questions, "what's your name?"

She looked at me with a smirk. "I don't think that's what you ask after a one night stand," so that's what it was, "it's (Y/N)."

There was an awkward silence between us, I didn't know what to do or what to ask because I was scared she would get uncomfortable. There's one question that might help me remember. "My friend texted me that I left a party. What party?"

She responded shortly. "From what I know, my friend invited me to there friend's house party and I guess I met you," she looked down as she talked, "I guess the alcohol got to us and here you are, naked in my room." Her face went pink again.

So long story short, there was a house party we were invited to, and (Y/N) and I met, got drunk, and then...'did' it. My face went pink just like her's, both of our hangovers were so bad that we both laid together on her bed.

"I still didn't get your name." She said turning to me.

"Shouto." I responded. (Y/N) only nodded and turned the the other way.

It almost feels a little sad in my opinion, she was just some woman, I don't anything about her, how we met, what we 'did' last night, this is too awkward even for me.

"My drunkenness faded when the one night stand happened," (Y/N) broke the silence, "I remember you saying that you loved me, how you would protect me." She smiled, her eyes looking down.

"...Was I too rough?" There was the awkward I was scared to ask, but she answered it like a normal question.

"From what I remember, you felt so good~" she leaned into my bare chest. I went a little red, but I was able to calm down fast and wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm only glad that you're not hurt."

(A/N: blah blah blah I rushed this one shot only because I want to start an actual Halloween special one shot. Let me know what you want. Either Vampire Shouto or Neko Reader. or if you don't like those options, let me know what you guys want. Thank you and have a nice day.)
https://www.strawpoll.me/16620409