Body (fluff-ish) + 1,000 reads

(A/N: so since school started I haven't been able to write, I might be able to in Study hall but I just want to say thank you for 1,000 reads, I was kinda expecting that because of how popular my Shiro X Reader. Anyway, this story is my first request for this book by TsubakiCakes . Thank you and I hope you enjoy.)

Shouto Todoroki X Insecure Reader fluff-ish

Disclaimer: angsty but it gets fluffly in the end.

~~~
Whats even the point in going if people are just gonna judge.

Your inner thoughts were telling you not to go. It was Iida's birthday and he wanted everyone in Class 1-A to come to his house and dress in formal outfits. You didn't except for one thing

Everyone is gonna stare at you because of by our body.

You down at the dress you ordered on your bed:

Are you going to even fit in it. Your fatness is going to break the seams.

You sighed, falling down on your knees and slowly crying. Through all of your high school you still have no idea why people liked you or how he was still dating you.

Your body was a mess, even though you called yourself fat and some kids in middle school calling you tubby, your body was not fat or skinny, you were just curvy and average. (I'm 1/2 a pound underweight)

While you were crying, you heard your bedroom door open, it was him, Shouto Todoroki.

"How did you get in?" You said, your nose stuffy from the crying.

"Your mom let me in, she told me you were in your room." Shouto's voice was as monotone as always, and blunt.

He walked to you, kneeling next to you, petting your hair. "Is it your body again?" he calmly said. You nodded solemnly.

He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.
"(Y/N)." Saying your name got your attention.

"I know you hate your body, and that you doubt about are relationship. Don't what those bullies said in middle school, you're not fat, you're just average. Even if you were fat, I would still love with all my heart. No is silently judging you, if you go to this party, they might stare at you fir how beautiful you look in that dress."

His words bolted to your brain. Your tears stopped and you grabbed Shouto in a tight embrace. "Thank you Shouto." You smiled in his arms.

"Now go change in your dress, I'll put on your barrette." He calmly said, giving your back a rub.

(At Iida's party)

"I'm glad you made, you both look smashing." Iida greeted us at the front door, you hid behind Shouto's arm as you said hello to Iida and walked inside.

"Wow (Y/N), that dress looks cute on you." Uraraka complimented.

"I was afraid you weren't going to come, ribbit." Tsu said, she had 'concerned' look on her face, which you couldn't really because she mostly has the same expression.

"I actually got a little help." You blushes at all of your girl friends, there compliments making you feel even more better.

The party was going great after that, but one thing was missing. You walked straight to Shouto, wrapping your arms around his neck and giving his lips a sweet kiss.

"Thank you for everything, Shouto."

(A/N: I only got one question, so please comment down some questions for me to answer and hopefully next chapter will be a Q&A. I hope you enjoy my first Shouto X Reader request and i hope to get more in the future. Thank you and have a nice day.)