Meeting The Family (fluff)

(A/N: I have a very important announcement to make at the end so keep reading. I was thinking about having the reader meet the Todorokis so I hope you like it. This will be including Nastuo which if you didn't know is Shouto's 2nd older brother. He hasn't showed up in the anime yet but there won't be any manga spoilers, I'm just going to roll with the knowledge I know about him. Thank you and I hope you enjoy.)

Shouto Todoroki X Reader fluff

Disclaimer: Endeavor

~~~
(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I stood there at the door with Shouto, hand-in-hand. Today was the day I would meet Shouto's family. When Shouto and I started dating a month ago, we decided that we should meet each other's parents, so we planned this weekend to meet them.

On Saturday, Shout met my parents (if you have older or younger siblings, pretend they don't exist). My parents were nice to him, my dad a little more scared of Shouto, but in the end it was a great dinner and Shouto was allowed to stay over and sleep with me.

Now it's Sunday and I'm about to set foot into Todoroki territory. I've been to Shouto's house before but mostly no one was home. I also already met Mrs. Todoroki, she was sweet and kind to me but I'm guessing I'm not going to get the same sweetness from Endeavor.

"You're scared, aren't you?" Shouto finally spoke. I nodded fast. "I know just because I'm the son of Endeavor you think my siblings will be bad, but trust me, even though I never had time as a child to be with them, they are the nicest people you will ever meet."

I took his words and I immediately open the door, just to make sure Shouto wasn't lying, and he wasn't. On the couch I can see two people sitting there talking, but they both turn around to look at me.

One was female with white hair with small red patches here and there, Shouto's sister. And right next to her was a man, he looked like Endeavor only more laid-back and actually approachable. His hair was like Endeavor's, but it was white instead of red.

"Shouto," the girl got off the couch and walked towards Shouto, giving him a hug and then looking at me, "I'm guessing this is going to be my future sister-in-law?"

We both blushed. The boy on the couch also got up and gave me a hug. "I'm Natsuo, you can call me Natsu." His smile wad so sweet that you swear you're going to get a sweet tooth from it.

"I'm Fuyumi, Shouto told me a lot about you." The girl introduced herself. Shout seems to talk about her more than his brother.

Before I can say my thank you's, a familiar voice shouted out.

"SHOOOOUTOOO!"

That infamous roar made me hide behind Shouto, as heavy footsteps stomped towards us. And a intimidating man stared everyone downed. Endeavor. He scanned the room, looking out at the sea of scared faces, excluding Shouto who was keeping his straight-face on.

"Is that your guest, Shouto?" Endeavor hissed, his voice like venom. 

Shouto simply nodded. "I'll tell you why she's here, but first let's have dinner." I can hear in Shouto's voice that we wanted to get out of the conversation immediately.

Endeavor only nodded slowly and walked into the dinning room. Natsuo and Fuyumi followed. I moved away from Shouto's back and looked at him, I laced my fingers with him and gave him a peck. "This is going to be one hell of a dinner."

(Old fashion time skip)

Dinner was quiet as I suspected, only some conversation topics came up like how school was and how we've been, but then Fuyumi asked about a certain something. "So when did you two hook up?" 

Endeavor choked on his drink, Natsuo was in shock, and Shouto and I were flushed pink. Endeavor was able to recover and stared me down. I immediately hid my head under my shirt collar. 

"W-w-we met," Shouto was stumbling with his words, that's the first time you saw him flustered, "at school, it was a normal friendship until that friendship became lovers."

"What," Endeavor chimed in, his face blooming with anger, "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?" Endeavor slammed both his fists  on the table and silverware was flying everywhere, and it was fantastic (inner thoughts: no it wasn't).

"It was my chose to love her. I don't care about your opinion, I'm keeping her!" Shout shouted back at Endeavor. Shouto then immediately pulled me into a nice loving kiss. E

Endeavor was in the middle of twitching, so much so that his slammed his hands on the table multiple times, Natsu and Fuyumi holding him down.

"What did I tell you Shouto," Endeavor's voice started rising, "your only reason to marry is to create a child that can surpass All Might."

"It doesn't matter if she has a quirk, I love her with every being in my body." Shouto was getting protective of me, wrapping his arms around me.

Endeavor's fingers were fidgeting madly, Natsu and Fuyumi were holding him down as much as they can, but to no avail. Endeavor got out of his seat his blue eyes like knives, piercing both Shouto and I.

"I want her out of this house IMMEDIATELY, if she's not out of this house by the crack of dawn, I'll settle this the hard way." Endeavor threatened, cracking his knuckles and walking to his bedroom, slamming the door shut.

Everyone that was still at the dinner table were silent, no one said a word until Fuyumi chimed in. "You can stay the night, just be as quiet as possibly." Shouto and I nodded, getting out of our seats and walking to Shouto's room. Until, Fuyumi grabbed my sleeve and pulled me towards her.

"I want a niece by the way, just for an excuse to dress her up." Fuyumi said with a smile, it almost sounded like a command. I blushed at the thought of me and Shouto having a kid.

(old fashion time skip)

"I was sorta expecting that reaction." I said to Shouto as we both were getting dressed. Shouto was wearing sweatpants while I was wearing one of his shirts and basketball shorts. When we were down, we both laid down on his futon, embracing each other.

"I'm this night didn't end the way when I met your parents." Shouto had sadness and concern in his voice, his hand stroking my hair. I leaned in closer to him so that are chests were touching.

"Again, it's OK, I'm glad that your siblings accepted me." I yawned, getting tired from talking. I slowly leaned my head on the crook of Shouto's neck, nuzzling it like a kitten.

Shouto pulled the blanket to cover us. He then gave my forehead a kiss and closed his heavy eyes.

(A/N: I really want to make a special chapter for one of The Big 3 since they're about to appear soon which I am excited about it. I'm glad to announce something really soon but I'm going to keep you on your toes and wait until the next oneshot. So I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you later.)