Butterflys (fluff-ish)

(A/N: Oh wow! a male reader this time, this should be good. The last time I did a male reader I had no idea how to write about it, but this time I think I'll do it right. Also if you ever played Knights Chronicle, your character is based on Abel, I'll fill you in as you read.)

Shout Todoroki X Male Reader

Disclaimer: If you hate 'bullying because your gay', I suggest you wait until my 2K reads special.

~~~
Shouto's P.O.V.
I never knew that I was gay. It was out of nowhere, all of a sudden I was dating a guy. When I met (Y/N), my first thought was that he was a girl.

His body was feminine, his voice was feminine, even we started to hangout his quirk was quite feminine too. It's called Butterfly, (Y/N) is able to bend light and make it into a butterfly, he can either use them to attack or the heal small wounds, the side effect is that it makes him dizzy and sleepy after using too much.

When I asked him to be my girlfriend, (Y/N) said yes and kept saying he was a girl. But are relationship is great, he always heals me if I get some injures from U.A and training and we hangout mostly at his house. It was one day where we were having a slow make out session when he said it:

"Shouto, I have something to tell you."

"Of course, what is it?"

"We promised that we won't keep secrets from each other right?"

"Yes."

"I've been keeping somthing in my chest for so long... I'm a boy."

I still remember my entire face going pale after he said that, but I didn't breakup with him, I kept dating him. In some conversations we have, (Y/N) tells me that the high school he goes to, other boys make fun of him for being gay and for acting like a girl, every time (Y/N) would tell different stories about his bullying issue, I would cuddle him until he felt better.

(Shouto and (Y/N) go on a date)

I met up with (Y/N) at a nice beach coast. We sat together hand-in-hand, are bare feet digging into the sand.

"Shouto," (Y/N) surprised me when he spoke, "I need to ask you something personal."

I move closer to him and wrapped my arm around him, I nodded meaning I will listen.

(Y/N) cleared his throat. "Why are you still dating me?" His voice went somber. My eyes widened as he said that, I didnt know what to say.

"(Y-Y/N), what made you think that?" I asked him. He only looked away, I can see his eyes getting watery.

"I don't want to put are relationship in any danger, I expect that some kids at U.A. make fun of you for being gay, I don't want people to laugh at us," (Y/N)'s nose became stuffy, "I don't want to put you endanger."

(Y/N) began to cry, both of his hands on his face, shielding it. It hurt me so much to see him in so much pain. I wasn't getting bullied at U.A because I still kept (Y/N)'s gender a secret. There was one thing I can do.

I turned (Y/N)'s body, pulled his hands away from his flushed face, and kissed his tears.

"(Y/N), you're the one endanger," that caught his attention, "I know you care about my health and safety, I still need to protect you. I'm both saying you're too weak to protect me but I'm saying that we need each other, it's not just me that need protecting, it's you also."

I kissed him on the lips, his cryingj slowly stopped and he pulled me in for a hug.

"Thank you so much Shouto." He plainly said.

I chuckled and kept kissing his face, his giggling is so cute.

"I feel like I have buttflys in my stomach."

(A/N: I hope this is enough. I have an idea for you guys: I want to make a Fire Emblem Husband scenario book, but there's a problem, I have never played a fire emblem game except a little bit of Scared Stones and Blazing Blade, also Fire Emblem Heros. I want to get Awakening and Fates because I have a 3DS, so let me know if you want that and I'll see you later.)