Baby (lemon)

(A/N: I dont see a lot of Villian Todoroki from what I've seen. Which is interesting since I can see him in a alternate reality. Anyone enjoy)

Villain Shouto Todoroki X Wife Reader Lemon

Disclaimer: A little bit of angst, fingering, eating out, and just baby-making love

~~~
(Y/N)'s Second P.O.V
Shouto Todoroki. In high school he was a quiet cold soul, he started to soften up to his classmates, but it didnt change the burden he had on his father, Endeavor.

After graduation, Shouto decided to become a villain, to get back at his father. His first order of business was to hijack and trash Endeavor's hero agency and make it into Shouto's own agency.

Shouto never actually kills anyone as a villain. He sells illegal weapons to other villain groups. But he wasn't just a good villain, he was also a good husband.

That's where you come in, you are Shouto's wife. When Shouto was in 3rd year, he met you at a café, you worked there as a part-time job. You started meeting outside of school and work. Then you started dating then he asked you to marry him after high school.

You loved being his wife, and Shouto was a great husband. He would protect you from people harassing you on the streets, if you were sick he would cook for you, and he doesn't hide stuff from you.

He wasn't just a good villain and husband...he is great at sex. He knows where where to touch the places that make your spin tingle, he loves to kiss you everywhere, he hits your sweet spot so fast that it surprises you. There's just one problem that always turn the night into a 9 out of 10, he doesn't cum inside you.

At your honeymoon, Shouto promised you that he start a family with you, even saying that he would want to have a kid with you. But everytime you two would have sex, Shouto would only cum on your stomach or face. Tonight will be the day you get that baby.

~~~

(Off topic: why are Japanese models cuter and hotter then American models)

You were laying down on your shared bed, with black lingerie, a blue kimono covering it, your shoulders showing. It was going to be like every night, he was gonna walk in and start ravaging you, you just had to be patient.

(Quick thing: You and Shouto eat and sleep at his agency, there's a side room that's like a small apartment)

A few minutes pasted and Shouto finally walked in, his face look tired and his suit looked a little crumpled. It didn't matter, you opened your arms to him, waiting for him to jump to you and shower you with kisses.

But he didn't, he only undressed, stopping at his boxers, and fell on the bed, he didnt even know about your existence.

"Shouto baby," you shook his shoulder, trying to get his attention, "is everything alright?" You asked

"Not tonight babe, I'm too tired." He finally spoke. Something was up with him.

You climbed on top of him, sitting on his crotch, trying to get his attention. He only groaned and pushed me off, lightly falling on the bed.

"What's wrong baby?" You said innocently

"I'm this close to merging my agency with Midoriya's," Shouto finally spoke, "if I fuck this up, then I don't know what to do." He sighed into the pillows.

"Thats not the kind of language I want near my future child." His head jerked up when you said that, his face a little shocked.

"Why are you so into having a child, its starting to get repetitive (Y/N)." He said in a angery tone.

"You promised me on our honeymoon that you wanted to start a family. Why do you not want a child Shouto?" Your tone was getting more louder.

You both layed there on your bed in silence, Shouto face went sad, and so did yours.

"It's because...," He finally spoke, "I'm a villain, I don't want our future child to be affected by my work, especially how they'll be born in a place full of bad people." His tone went somber.

Your brows went sharp. "You know, from the time I've been your wife, all of your clients and your employees have been really nice, so I don't see a problem with this," You climbed on top of him again, "Shouto Todoroki, I want you to cum inside me so that we can start a beautiful family."

Shouto immediately pinned you down on the bed. "If it shuts you up. Lets start this family, (Y/N) Todoroki." He smiled devilishly and ripped your lingerie off and threw it off the bed.

He took off his boxer, his shaft half hard. Shouto started with kissing you tenderly on the lips and moving down to your neck to your breast, nibbling then softly, making you moan and sigh.

He kept moving down until he got to your lower lips, giving them a long lick. You moaned softly, your head hitting the pillows. Shouto began to eat you out.

Each nibble and lick sent you over the edge, your moans getting louder and louder. You were about to cum until he pulled away, replacing his mouth with his fingers, shoving two into the clit.

"Getting it ready." Shouto's voice was lustful. His fingers left your pussy, replacing it again instead with his cock.

he intertwined his fingers with yours, your arms wrapped around his waist. You're not letting him pull out.

Shouto finally shoved into you, he didn't give you time to breathe, he just went back and forth, his cock easily hitting your sweet spot like always.

Your head was going back and forth, his pleasure was so much. You can feel his climax, and you can feel yours coming as well.

"I-I-I'm about to cum." Shout grunted, hitting your sweet spot harder and faster.

"Cum inside me baby~" You said in a breathless moan, you juice dripping onto the bed.

With one last thrust, you both moaned each others names, Shouto love juice filling you up to the core.

He pulled out, some of his juices spilling out a little. He fell onto to bed, wrapping his arms around you.

"Happy?" Shouto was out of breath.

"Very."

Extended Ending:
You sat on the toilet, the pregnancy test in your hands, waiting for a result.

Positive

You squealed with glee, cleaning yourself and getting out of the bathroom, running towards your husband and giving him a tight hug from behind.

"Positive?" He questioned you.

You nodded in excitement. He turned around and gave you a soft hug, kissing your forehead.

"Thank you Shouto, for keeping your promise."

(A/N: I think thats the longest oneshot I ever wrote, I dont think my Shiro X Readers got to 900 words. Anyway, since i start high school tomorrow (good lord) I wanted to do a Q&A, it can be BNHA related or other stuff like other fandoms. Give some questions in the comments and I'll answer them in the next chapter.)