Halloween (fluff)

(A/N: so it's about to be fall soon so I thought for some reason to make a Halloween oneshot in July, have this count as the date and kiss. Enjoy and happy Summerween.)

Shouto Todoroki x Reader fluff

Disclaimer: Todoroki is dressed up as a vampire and you are dressed up as a zombie

~~~

(Y/N)'s 2nd P.O.V
You put the last of your zombie makeup on and looked at yourself in the mirror. Bakugou was hosting a Halloween party at his house, so you asked Todoroki, your crush, to come pick you up.

You couldn't find a classic zombie costume online because most of the female zombie costumes are more sexy looking, and you didn't like that. So you decided to just go and get some clothes at a salvation army:

(your costume looks like this but you're wearing green zombie makeup)

You then suddenly felt a vibrate in your pocket, you grabbed your phone and see a text from Todoroki:

Shouto Todoroki: Hey, I'm outside your house.

You grabbed your worn jacket and shoes and walked outside, seeing Todoroki in a vampire costume. The white side of his hair was brushed back while the red side was slightly covering his eye.

"You look awesome Todoroki!" You said to him excitingly. Todoroki's cheeks went slightly pink.

"Your costume is cool too." He said bluntly, you smiled. You then did your best zombie impression.

"RaWr~ToDoRoKi, I wAnT yOuR hEaRt~" You growled at him, tugging at his sleeve and gashing your teeth.

"Don't zombies go after brains?" Todoroki said with a straight face.

"Zombies also like different body parts as well and not just the brain. Anyway, lets head to Bakugou's house." You changed the subject, grabbing onto Todoroki's sleeve and running to Bakugou's house.

(old fashion time skip)

"WHO THE HELL INVITED ICY-HOT TO MY PARTY!" Screamed Bakugou in his werewolf costume. The party was in his backyard where there was a snack bar, some tables, and everyone was here (excluding Mineta, Ojiro, Sero, Toru, Aoyama, and Koda)

Midoriya was a cute ghost, Uraraka was a witch, Ilda was Frankenstein's monster, Kaminari was a devil, and everyone else were wearing amazing costumes. Everyone was having fun...until you felt a raindrop on your face.

"DAMMIT, is it raining. Alright everyone, back inside." Bakugou declared, the guest groaned and quickly ran inside. You and Todoroki were fine, he used his cape to try and cover your face, but some water droplets messed up a little bit of your makeup.

Everyone was inside, bored and tired. Until, Ashido popped up and came up with an idea.

"I got an idea," she began, everyone turned there attention to her, "we should play 7 minutes in heaven!" Ashido said cheerful. Some of the girls cheered with her.

Ashido and the other girls ordered everyone to stand up and form a circle, she then placed a plastic soda bottle in the middle.

"I'll spin the bottle, and if it lands on someone, they have to be in the middle and I will wrap a blindfold over there eyes. I'll then spin the person and whoever they touch hands with, they go in the closet with you!" Ashido explained.

This should be simple, the only one you were worried about was getting in the closet with was Todoroki. But that would never happen, right?

...

Ashido spun the bottle and it landed on you. You went a little pale when she pulled you into the middle, wrapping the cloth around your eyes. She and Uraraka spun you around a few times and let you go.

You were very dizzy, you were stumbling with the blindfold on, having no idea where you're going. Until you bumped into someone, you felt there chest, trying to guess who it was from there costume.

Ashido took off the blindfold and pushed you and the person into the closet. "7 minutes lovebirds!" she cheerfully said, you swear you can hear her squealing a little.

You've already been to sleepovers that had 7 minutes in heaven, so you know exactly what to do, but the first thing you want to do is find out who is in the closet with you.

You found a string hanging on the ceiling and you pulled it, turns out it was a light and now you can see.

Your eyes widened and your cheeks went pink, seeing Todoroki trying to get comfortable in the closet...with you.

"T-T-T-Todoroki?" you stuttered, he just looked at you with his normal face. He slowly walked towards you, wrapping his arms around you.

Your face getting even more red, he was so close to you. He finally spoke:

"(Y/N), are you ok," no you weren't, "do you have a fever?" He placed the back of his hand on your forehead, your blush getting very very dark.

You pushed him away gently. "Todoroki, I need to tell you something," he look puzzled, but still listened, "I love you a lot."

...

"I like you too." THAT WAS QUICK! he pulled you in by your waist and gave you a gentle kiss, then pulling back.

This is supposed to be romantic, but you giggle at your zombie makeup that was faintly on Todoroki's lips.

"Todoroki, hold still." You used your sleeve to wipe the makeup off his lips. He was a little shocked by your action but relaxed

You pulled back and giggled, wishing you could of took a photo of it. You can faintly hear a chuckle, you looked up and saw Todoroki smiling and chuckling.

It was the first time you saw Todoroki smile.

(A/N: I say thats a very wholesome thing to end on...now I'm going to do a lemon and then after hopefully get some requests from you guys. By the way you should totally watch Cells at Work, its funny in a scientific way. Ok bye.)