The Feeding (Lemon)

(A/N:

so you guys wanted the Vampire oneshot, you shall receive it

so you guys wanted the Vampire oneshot, you shall receive it. This isn't like Shouto in costume and shit, this is for real Shouto Vampire, Enjoy and happy early Halloween (probably))

Vampire Shouto x Reader

Disclaimer: this lemon will contain: Vampire biting, rough sex, and an innocent, helpless reader.

~~~
It was every year on the 31st. Every year, vampires come to my town, kidnapping girls that they deemed beautiful, they would be taken to the castle of vampires. If the vampires thought the girl was beautiful enough, they would take the girl and she would be forced to make love with a vampire, breeding more vampires to start the cycle again, but if the woman was deemed ugly or not good enough, she would be killed.

Just from explaining it makes me think that I would be picked and killed off, I was nothing more then an average village woman: normal clothes, normal hair, normal...me. But when I heard the bells, that was the sign that He was coming.

The village people gathered around the town square, fear painted on there faces as they saw the big man on the wooden stage. Fiery red hair, a velvet cape and formal clothes. Endeavor, king of vampires.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, PLEASE REMAIN CALM, AND LET MY MINIONS DO THE REST!" Endeavor's bombastic voice roared out, as vampires became bats and started circling around, hunting for girls.

Of course everyone was freaking out, as young women ran for their lives as the vampires swooped down to capture them, and I was one of them, but I wasn't screaming, I was accepting death. The vampire who captured me pulled me up and threw me on their shoulder, flying me away to the castle.

I fell to the floor with the other girls, looking up at the king on his throne, and right next to him was his son, Shouto. Endeavor looked down at us on our knees.

"You girls mean an important role today," his sinister smile draining our confidences, "Today, only one of you will be chosen. Today, one of you will be the bride for my Shouto." He motioned his son to come closer to him. Shouto blank stare looking at me, only me.

"Shouto, pick one of these ladies to marry." Endeavor's smile disappeared, almost like he's rushing it.

Shouto walked towards us. Girls praying and shaking to get picked, as I knelt, waiting for death. "Her." Shouto said, pointing at me. Umm...WHAT?

The girls looking at me. I stood up as Shouto took my hand, placing a small kiss on my finger. I went a little pink, a little shaken. "Alright Shouto, how about you take her to your room where you can 'discuss business'. Guards, take the rejects to there death." Endeavor hissed at the end.

(old fashion time skip)

Shouto locked his door and pushed me down on his bed, I was struggling, out of confusing and not wanting to get raped by a vampire. I was able to push him away, he looked at me with wide eyes.

"I can't do this." I say, out of breath. He looked at me, with desire. He descended down and went straight for my neck, and bit my neck. Instead of screaming, I gasped, moving my hands to his neck, it was an urge.

"I thought you said you couldn't do this, but it seems that you're soaking it in." Shouto smirked, biting on my neck harder, trying to hold back a moan. Until, he ripped my dress in half, my breasts springing out.

I immediately covered my now exposed chest, my nipples hardening from the cold breeze running though castle. But Shouto had other plans, prying my arms away and began to suck on my nip. Feeling his fangs near my nip felt, for some reason, felt good, so I moaned. His oddly long tongue circling around it, making me gasps.

The foreplay was over, Shouto sat up straight and began to take off his clothes. The first thing he took was his shirt, exposing his pale toned body. He wasn't shining like the rumors people talked about but his abs were the only thing that made my hot mess down there more wet. He took off his pants, along with his underwear, I looked away immediately but his shaft wasn't the thing that was distracting me, it was him pulling off my undergarments.

He positioned himself, aiming for my womanhood, I didn't want to do this, but I had to, it's tradition. He pushed in me immediately, not letting me catch my breath, he didn't let me adjust and kept thrusting into me, instead of moaning I was gasping and screaming. He kept going faster, until he stopped abruptly.

I looked up had saw his face, his eye wide-eyed, his mouth ajar. He was panting, once he blinked, he looked down at me, seeing my flushed face looking at him, my chest moving with my breathing.

"Oh my god," Shouto said, covering his face with his hands, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do this. I wanted to take it slow but my mind was full of lust. I apologize." He uncovered himself and instead hid his face in between my breasts.

I was at a lost for words, I only placed my hands on his head, petting him, soothing him. "I-i-it's fine Prince Shouto," I said to him calmly, "just...please be slow, a-and gentle."

He looked into my (E/C) eyes, he only nodded. He slowly trusted this time, hold me close while moving as slow as he can. My screams softened to a squeak and a small moan, the girls in the village all talk about their first experiences and said how comforting there lovers were. Even though in the beginning, but he kept whispering in my ear that everything is going to be OK.

"S-Shouto," he stopped, "you can go a little faster." Shouto nodded and picked up the pace a little, so much so that my breasts started to bounce on rhythm.

"I-I'm going to-" I was cut off by my soft moan, as my juices. Shouto held me tighter, his cum filling my womb. When he finished, he collapsed right next to me.

"We're going to make a great family, (Y/N)."

(A/N: OoOoO~spooky amirite. Anyway, I might concentrate one 'Protect'. Remember to check out that story and vote on a hero costume and class. Thank you and happy Halloween.)