Phone Sex (lemon)

(A/N: straight to the point, this will be interesting so I hope you like it. Also mini-rant: I hate fanfic writers that dont say 'third person'. From all the stories I read, they say 'no one's point of view' and I hate it. ok mini-rant over.)

Shouto Todoroki X Reader lemon

Disclaimer: this lemon contains phone sex, masturbation, and the reader fingering herself.

~~~

"Wait, you never had sex with Todoroki?" Mina said with a surprised look. You were in Mina's room because she wanted to talk about your relationship with Todoroki.

After the sports festival, you and Shouto started to date, he was still monotone and and cold but you love that about him.

"N-no, when I asked him if he wanted sex and he went really red and said 'maybe not in the dorms.'" You explained to Mina. She looked very deep in thought, her pointer finger and thumb were on her chin.

"Oooh, I get it. You guys dont want to have sex because you're afraid someone would hear you guys," You nodded, very confuse. Mina then had a light bulb, "I have an idea for you."

(old fashion time skip)

It was night in the dorms, you were in your room on your bed, wearing some...revealing stuff:

(It can be either one, they both look cute)

You were wearing one of Mina's bras and panties, you reminded yourself to ask Mina why she had such lewd underwear. But that wasn't important now.

You held your phone in your hand, Shouto's number right in front of you, your thumb hovering over the call button. You were nervous, (but on the surface he looked calm and ready).

You collected all your confidence and pressed the call button. Relaxing and laying down on your bed, you pressed your phone to your ear.

(A/N: ok so the perspective will be the reader and Shouto talking on the phone. There will still be paragraphs but Shouto is talking in bold in quotes while the reader is talking in normal text with quotes)

"Mmm~(Y/n)? Why are you calling me, it's late"

"Hi Shouto, I just had an idea that I thought you might be interested in"

"Oh, then what would that be?"

"Uh...phone sex"

The other end was silent for a while.

"(Y/N), Im all up for ideas to make our relationship better. But how do we do...phone sex?"

"Well, I read on the internet that me or you tells the other person what they would do to them during sex"

"But we never had sex"

"You're a boy right? You should at least have a few naughty dreams about me~"

"Well...maybe once or twice"

"Maybe before I ask about those dreams. I should ask, what are wearing?"

"Uh...just my gym pants and boxers. what about you?"

"just some new pink underwear, if you want a picture of it I would love to."

"O-ok, so what now?"

"Tell me about one of those dreams"

"W-well, I would, uh, feel your body. y-your torso to be exact"

You proceeded to move your hand up and down your waist. Closing your eyes, imagining him doing it to you. You sigh.

"I-I went lower down to your legs, rubbing them"

You moved your hand down, going under your thighs and squeezing them, making you squeak.

"*gasp*"

"*grunt*"

"Are you jacking off Shouto?"

"I just had a flashback of that dream. How you looked so beautiful and innocent. Now, finger yourself."

You moved the panties out of the way and hesitantly put two fingers. You bit your lip so no moans can come out.

"Does that feel good (Y/N)?"

"Y-yes, I l-like it a lot~"

Both if you were going fast, wanting to climax as soon as possible. You moved your fingers faster. Both of you were softly gasping and grunting.

"How close are you?"

"A-A-Almost t-there..."

"(Y/N)!"

"Shouto!"

Both of you climaxed, your juices dripping to your covers. You were panting heavily, and so was Shouto on the other end.

You both said goodnight and hung up. You got out of bed to change into your actual pajamas, then fell straight to your, sleeping like an angel.

Extended Ending:
"Did it work?"

"It did but I have a question for you Mina."

"Shoot."

"Why do you have such lewd underwear."

"...no reason."

(A/N: in the extended ending, I dont want to portray Mina as a slut because thats rude and I love her too much. Lets just say she never had the idea that it looked lewd, and not that shes a slut. Anyway, start sending request because I got nothing.)

(Saw this at meijer)