Mistletoe (fluff)

(A/N: I apologize for not posting since October. First, I joined the Fire Emblem fandom and I'm hoping I get Fire Emblem Awakening, Echos, and both Fates games. I have moved to Fanfiction.net and Ao3. So Hopefully you guys like this cute Christmas special.)

Shouto Todoroki x Reader fluff

~~~

I wasn't the greatest with people, more specifically family parties. 'When are you going to have boyfriend?' they keep asking me every year. So for this years Christmas family party, I have invited my new boyfriend, Shouto, who is also not a people person.

"So this is the boy your dating?" my aunt questioned me as Shouto and I, hand-in-hand, looking confuse. "It seems almost like suicide to date the number 2 hero's son."

"I don't love him because of his father's fame. It's because he has a big heart and swore to protect me." My aunt didn't listen to my protest and she walked away, sipping wine. I looked down with a sad face, until Shouto lifted my head up my my chin and gave me a kiss.

"I know this is difficult for you, we can do this. How about we get some food?" Shouto recommended. I'm smiled at him and led him to the kitchen, where my younger cousins were playing. They immediately their eyes on us.

They started to hoard around Shouto. "Wow, he looks sooo cool. What's your quirk?" One of them asked. Shouto opened his left palm and a small icicles sprouted from the center, the little kids's eyes sparkling. "SO COOL!" they yelled out jumping up and down. 

(old fashion time skip)

It was getting late and all the cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents left. Shouto already called home and he was allowed to stay at my house (with Fuyumi's permission). 

Shouto and I cuddled together on the couch as my mom and dad were cleaning up the kitchen. Shouto's grip was comforting, but he kept shifting around. What is he so riled up about. "Babe, is something wrong?" I asked. He looked down at me, his eyes were soft. He used body language to tell me to meet him outside, so I did.

Outside was all white, snow covering the grass and streets, the porch with small flurries of snow on it. "Why do you want to talk outside Shouto?" I asked, tilting my head. Shouto turned around, in his hands was a green and red box, a present. He pushed the present into my arms.

I looked down at it and opened the lid, my eyes widened. In the box was a small blue letter, it read:

Snowflakes are beautiful, pure and white, and just like us, no two are alike. Merry Christmas ~ Shouto  

I moved the letter out of the way to see the most amazing thing I saw: 

"It was a bit expensive but-" I cut Shouto off with a passionate kiss, embracing him to keep him and I warm

We parted. "I don't care about the price, I love it so much, and I love you Shouto Todoroki." I announced, embracing him one more time.

(A/N: happy merry christmakwanzakah everyone. I'll be also updating 'Protect' so check that. I should also say that I'll be going to Hawaii so I might upload a new youtube video, who knows. Anyway have fun with your friends, family, and enemies this winter and I'll see you guys later.)