Leech! (2)

*Aqua's POV*

"Bye Dad. Be careful at court and make sure to eat a minimum of three meals a day. I will know if you skipped a meal. I have eyes and ears at court. Most of all, I love you and I promise to write you as often as I can." He kissed my blue hair and smiled at me. I could tell that he was trying to avoid speaking or else he would get choked up.

I took a deep breath and ran my hand through my hair as I said, "evanescent." All the blue in my hair disappeared to be replaced with a delicate, light blonde. What a dreadfully boring color.

I gave my dad one final hug and stepped out of the car where my three, large suitcases were already on the pavement. I somehow managed to move all of them at once and walked over to the orientation table.

"Name?" This man barked.

"Aqua Gray." I stated firmly, and he handed me a manila envelope with my name on it. "This has your schedule, your dorm room number, and the student handbook. Memorize it. I don't want to be disciplining you later on because you didn't read it. Student IDs will be taken tomorrow during lunch periods, but until then there is a temporary ID. Your ID will allow you to get into class, on school premises, into your dorm, and most importantly will allow you to get food. Orientation will be at one o'clock in the auditorium and all are required to come. It was nice meeting you, goodbye." I shake his hand, and my powers activate telling me that he is a dragon from Balance. He stands at 6'7 with a weight of two-hundred and thirty pounds. He's old, almost too old for comprehension.

My dad and I don't completely know who or what I got my powers from, but we do know that it is unlike any other that we've heard of. I can touch any person's skin and learn basic things like what type of supernatural they are, their age, height, and weight, and sometimes memories.

I take out my temporary ID and find that it says all the basic information about me like my name, my species, and my dorm room number. I take the paper out that describes in detail where my dorm is and head over to the entrance of the school where I flash my temporary ID and the doors open.

I walked in and stared in awe of how regal and pristine everything looked. The floor was black and white marble placed into intricate geometric patterns and the walls had every supernatural kingdom's flag hung in the air in between every door. In the middle were two grand staircases that led to more doors.

I looked at the paper and saw that my room number was 241 meaning that I was on the second floor and I would have to find a way to get my three, heavy, large suitcase up a grand staircase without magic because humans do not have magic.

I rolled the three suitcases to the base of the stairs and started bringing them up one stair at a time, but after three steps I yelled, "I wish my suitcases would just go up the stairs magically! But no I-," My eyes widened as rose gold sparkles started surrounding my suitcase and levitating up the stairs all the way to the top. I ran up the stairs and looked around until my eyes landed on a hazel eyed, rose-gold haired boy.

He extended a hand to me and said, "The name is Tyrus Víla. I'm a fairy." I shake his hand and learned that he is indeed a male fairy with powers, which from what I can recall is unheard of. He is 5'9 and one-hundred and fifty-four pounds. He is 1097 years old which means that he's younger than me.

"Hi, I'm Aqua Gray, a human." I could see a streak of intrigue running through his eyes as a smirk made its way onto his face. "A human? I thought that this was a school for supernatural creatures."

"Indeed, it is, but some supernatural creatures choose to live here in the human realm, so they allowed me to be here to maintain the peace between species and thank you for helping me with my luggage. It was very kind of you, Tyrus." I waved goodbye and walked over to the room numbered 241 and scanned my ID and found a large hallway with one door on opposite sides. I walked to the one on the left side and read a silver plate on the door that said my first name. I scanned my card once more and opened the door to find a fully decorated room. The room was primarily white with sky blue and silver accents. The bed was big enough to be at least a queen, but it was the only bed in the room.

I rolled my luggage in and walked over to one door which was a walk-in closet with more storage for clothes. I then heard a knock coming from the other door and answered it only to find who I assume to be my roommate.

"Hello, I am Princess Dahlia Michaelis of the Vampire Kingdom." She sounded so robotic and metallic as she held her hand out. I grabbed it and instead of getting basic information, I get what looks a memory of her and a man I assume to be her mate by the fact that they were kissing. Her mate looked so familiar, like I've met him before.

"I'm Aqua Gray, a human." I said back politely and she ripped her hands away with antipathy smeared across every inch of her face.

"They made me dorm with a gruesome human. How dare they!" She shouted, and I took a step back.

"I am sorry, but I assure that I am very clean and quiet. You won't even know that I'm here." I try and diffuse the situation before I get angry and blow a fuse myself.

She took a step forward towards me and placed her pointer finger on my upper-chest. "Listen human, I don't want you to fucking talk to me or even let my name leave your obscene mouth. Stay out of my way and keep everything fucking spotless. Got it?" Dahlia Michaelis, daughter of Cole and Opal Michaelis who were mates. She stands at 5'7 and weighs exactly one-hundred and twenty-two pounds. She is 1024 and a pureblood vampire. Oh, and she's a total bitch.

I smiled and moved her finger off of my skin. "I would rather you not speak to me as if I am scum to you. You aren't a princess here; you are a student just as I. I deserve the same respect from you that you expect me to give to you. Now would you please leave so that I can unpack and cleanse this room of the negative energy that you brought in, Leech." Her sunburst orange eyes flashed blood red for a second before she stormed out of my room.

I walked up to the door that she came from and saw that it was actually a bathroom. We had Jack and Jill bedrooms. I locked that door and started unpacking all of my clothes which consisted of blue, white, light gray, and occasionally other pastels as long as they are accent colors.

I put all my shoes on the shoe wall and then put my jewelry in a display case. I left my light gray backpack over by my bed and pulled out my temporary ID and put it in my white wallet. Then I took out the student handbook and put it in before grabbing my purse and walking over to the auditorium.

While walking over to the grand staircase to get down to the ground floor, my ring started glowing which was impossible since my dad wasn't here. I just hit it to try and undo the glitch and bumped into some dude. I apologized and walked away keeping my eyes on my glowing ring until I felt someone tap on my shoulder.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked and looked up from my ring to find a very familiar pair of blue eyes. "Kai, is that you?" Tears flooded my eyes as he nodded his head.

His arms wrapped around me and he said, "Aqua, you look so different, so much like...like mom." I pushed myself out of the hug and put a finger over my mouth to tell him to shut up. "I will explain later, but will you show me where the auditory room is, Mr. Okeah." He nodded his head. He hasn't changed. He's still a man of little words. 

**COMMENT & VOTE**

Surprise! So.. what do you think about Kai?? How about Dahlia??