Picture Time! (58)

*Dahlia's POV*

My alarm woke me up at five in the morning and I took a fast shower and brushed my teeth before waking Aqua up. Tyrus was already waiting for her outside of our dorm door because he was no longer allowed in.

She too took a quick shower and brushed her teeth before applying makeup on her markings and running outside the dorm to Tyrus who was yelling at her about being on time. I, on the other hand, was waiting for Santino to open up a portal for me to take me home where my hair and makeup crew was already waiting for me.

The minute that my pocket watch read five-thirty, a portal appeared and a hand dragged me through. I stumbled into Santino, and he just wrapped his arms around me and smiled. He seemed so genuinely happy.

"Why are you so happy this morning? Did something happen, Tino?" I asked, and he just walked me to my room with my hair and makeup crew.

"No reason in particular." He said with a giant smile that showed that he was lying.

I tried to walk back up to him to confront him, but someone from my hair and makeup crew forced me to sit back down. "I expect answers by the end of tonight, Mister!" I shouted, and he laughed which was like a sweet melody to my ears.

My hair was done first which was just my hair flat ironed and parted down the middle. You'd think that it wouldn't take that long to do that, but it did. They were meticulous in trying to get every single baby hair to stay down straight.

My makeup and nails were done at the same time to save on time since my hair took two hours. They just gave me a fill for my nails and put another coat of shiny black on top. Nothing too much, but my makeup was a different story. My eyes were an intricate black smoky eye. They made me glow to the gods and my lips were the same mulberry as my hair. Everything was so fancy and perfect.

They left as soon as they were finished and Santino came back in my room with that same giddy smile and a box of shoes in his hands. He handed it to me and I opened the box to show lace shoes that perfectly matched my dress.

"They have detachable heels that turn into knives." He smiled even bigger which made me laugh. I seriously did not understand what got into him.

"Can you tell me why you are so happy?" I asked him again.

"I'm as happy as I normally am, Dahl." He tried to suppress his smile but thoroughly failed.

"Mhmm," I snapped my fingers and made his pants light on fire. "Your pants are on fire, you liar!" He patted the fire away and made me walk back to the entrance room in my house. There he picked up his tux and opened the portal back to my dorm.

There, I took the room, and he took the bathroom to change in. I put in my large dangly earrings and family crest before slipping on my shoes. Santino then came out of the bathroom with his hair a ruffled mess. I weaved my fingers through it, added some gel, and slicked his hair back.

I took a step back and admired him in his all black tux. The jacket had the same lace print as my dress and fit the two of us perfectly.

I looked at my pocket watch and saw that it was already three-thirty and we were late for pictures. Knowing that Tyrus was going to have my ass on a stick, I grabbed Santino and ran to the garden with him where the rest of the gang was.

Tyrus made sure that Aqua looked absolutely stunning in her dress. Not one accessory overpowered her natural beauty; it just enhanced it. I had to give Tyrus some props for being so good at being Aqua's stylist.

"Dahlia! I said three o'clock not five past, not fifteen past, AND CERTAINLY NOT HALF PAST! Now we have exactly thirty minutes to go over the plain before the photographer comes! DAHLIA I AM SO GOING TO KILL YOU!" Tyrus said in his cream tux, and I just brushed him off.

Everyone looked at Santino and he gave Silas, Tyrus, and Kalen silver rings. "They turn into swords in the same way that mine turns into a halberd." He then turned to me and said, "I already gave you your shoes."

"That just leaves me." Aqua said.

"Nope, you are already taken care of." Santino said.

"Um, but I wasn't given an undercover weapon." She was so confused, and Santino pulled out the fork that Kalen had given her from her hair.

"There is no need to conceal a fork because it's a fork, but it was put in your hair for easy access." Santino smiled and put it back in her hair.

Everyone quickly went over their parts of the plan before Tyrus told us that the photographer had arrived. Each one of us grabbed our dates and started posing in group photos. Then we split up into couples and took pictures. I was just focused on posing when Santino grabbed my face and laid his lips on mine. I welcomed the feeling until I heard the camera click and was brought back to reality.

"What the hell Santino! You just kissed me!" I said in shock.

"I had been holding that in from the moment we went on a break." He said.

"We are still on a break!" I shouted at him.

He quickly waved me off by saying, "When we are old, we will look at that picture and remember how amazing everything was when we were young despite our trials and tribulations. You will thank me for that photo."

I poked my finger at his chest, "You better not do that again or else!"

"What? You can't do anything that can hurt me! We are mates, remember Dahl?"

"Oh no, I never said that I was the or else." I pointed to my blood bonded friend who was taking pictures with Kalen and smiling. That didn't make Santino any less scared.

"Point taken. Don't mess with Dahlia Michaelis."

I pinched his cheeks and said, "Atta good boy!" 

**COMMENT & VOTE**