Initiation (28)

*Aqua's POV*

My alarm went off at seven waking both Kalen and me up. I slammed the shut off button and got up from the bed and went to go brush my teeth and use the bathroom. I quickly locked both doors, used the bathroom and washed my hands, unlocked the doors and brushed my teeth. Dahlia came in to do her morning skin routine and brush her teeth.

"Are you going down for breakfast?" I asked after I spit out the toothpaste in my mouth.

"Yeah, why?"

"Why don't you sit with Tyrus, Kal, and I? I'm sure that Tyrus is going to bring Silas, so it would just make sense, you know?"

"Sounds good, and are you going to change?" She asked.

I looked down at what I was wearing and said, "I think that I am going to put a bra on, but other than that, nope."

"Good because I do not want to change. Santino and I were up so late yesterday." She said, and I could see the eyebags under her eyes.

"Tell me about it." I rinsed out my mouth and walked out of the bathroom and into my room where Kalen was asleep on my bed. He must've gone back to sleep after the alarm.

I quietly walked over to my closet, closed the door, and put on a sports bra and deodorant before I slipped on my only pair of black thigh high socks. It was the only other black thing in my closet, so it matched my spandex and lettering on my shirt, and I couldn't find my slippers, so it worked.

I walked back out to my room where I slipped on my nausea bracelet and walked over to Kal to wake him up. I shook him gently and said his name until he opened his blue eyes. "Hey Baby, can you get up and brush your teeth so we can go downstairs and eat breakfast?" He rubbed his eyes and got up and walked over to the bathroom.

"The extra tooth brushes are under my sink next to my hamper in the drawer." He grunted and found the tooth brush.

I stared at him while he was brushing his teeth. He had a white wife beater on that allowed me to see all of his muscles. His pants were a light blue with white and dark blue blocks. He looked so simple, yet so very handsome.

I ripped my eyes away from him and went over to my violin case where I took out my ID and put it back in my wallet. I waited for Kal for maybe two minutes before he slid on his slides and we walked down to breakfast together.

Tyrus was already waiting for us at our table in his pink silk pajama set and unicorn slippers. Silas was on his left in Tyrus's turquoise silk pajama set and brown moccasins. I sat on Tyrus's left and Kal sat across from me in our normal spots. Dahlia ended up sitting next to Kal and Santino sat next to Dahlia and across from Silas.

Our normal server was surprised when we brought extra people to sit with us, but she still took all of our orders. Tyrus's, Kal's, and my order were pretty much the same as every day. So when it came for Silas to order, he went with strawberry crepes with Nutella. Then Santino ordered french toast. Finally, Dahlia ordered a Belgian waffle with strawberries and black berries with whip cream which made Silas ask for whip cream. I just looked at Tyrus and Kal with a smile on my face, and we all understood what we had to do.

I had to think of some reason why I didn't want Kal to sit next to Dahlia so that I could switch with him and smash her face into the whip cream. I wracked my brain for all the possible reasons, until the best one dawned on me. "Hey, Kal can I switch spots with you? I don't like you sitting next to Dahlia. It's nothing against you, Dahlia, but I'm still new to this mate bond, and it doesn't want Kal to sit next to you."

"Yeah sure, Baby." Kal said and I quickly switched with him as I watched Dahlia look at the two of us with almost envy.

A few minutes later, our food was brought out, and the server even brought me an entire can of whip cream to go with my strawberry crepes. I was careful not to put any whip cream on my plate for fear of what would happen after the Second Whip Cream Wars.

Dahlia grabbed the can and poured more onto her waffle. "They are always so stingy with the cream!" She just adding and adding, making my smile bigger and bigger.

I looked at Tyrus, and he grabbed the bottle.

"Silas, it's okay to indulge every once and a while. I know how much you like cream." He said with such a suggestive tone that I almost spit out my Mermaid Smoothie all over Kalen.

Tyrus added a mini mountain on Silas's plate, and I counted down from three. On three, we pushed Dahlia and Silas's heads into their plates filling their faces with cream. Silas lifted his head from his plate, wiped away the whip cream on his eyes, and faced Tyrus. Silas cupped his hands around Tyrus's face and kissed him, transferring some of the cream from Silas's face to Tyrus's.

Dahlia's reaction wasn't as cute. She was pissed off at me and turned to Santino for comfort but found that he was just enjoying his French Toast. Dahlia wiped all of the cream off of her face with her hands and rubbed it into his hair.

"You are welcome, Your Highness." She smiled at him while he gave her the look of death.

"Fuck you." He said.

"You wish." She smiled back, and it hit a soft spot in Santino because he just backed down and went back to eating his French Toast, silently.

We went back to eating, quietly until Professor Vladimir came up to our tables and asked, "Care to explain why Dahlia, Silas, Santino, and Tyrus all have cream on themselves?" He looked down at me, and I knew that I was done for.

"Uh-well you see," I started to say but was interrupted by Silas, "We were all just having some fun after all of the tragedies that took place yesterday. It was truly just in fun in games. In fact, it was my idea, and I assure that it will all be cleaned up by the time breakfast is over. But on another note, can I talk to you in private, Uncle?" Professor Vladimir nodded his head, and Silas got up and went walking with him.

I let out a huge sigh of relief but was met with a bowl of whip cream.

"I deserved that one." I admitted, and we all broke out into laughter.

**Whipped cream is one the world finest inventions. This chapter really makes me crave a good breakfast with lots of cream.

What a beautiful greeting that was for the new members of the table?

Do any of you have your own little traditions you have with your friends?

On another note what are your guys' favorite food?**

**COMMENT & VOTE**