Not Alone (36)

*Aqua's POV*

After an hour or two Their Majesties returned to court, as did all the missing subjects. Court went on as if nothing had ever happened. Everyone just picked up where they left off, and the band started playing.

Silas introduced his Tyrus to his parents despite Tyrus getting so nervous that he almost opened his own portal back to the Fairy Kingdom. I found it quite funny that Tyrus was able to practically talk to any royal and is best friends with the fairy queen, but he was scared of his boyfriend's parents. They were above and beyond happy to meet him and even gave him a hug. It was all so heartwarming. I didn't want to take my eyes away from it.

Within a second, I heard a breaking of bones right behind me. I turned around and saw Dahlia twisting a vampire male's arm in ways that no arm should bend.

"I am sorry, Your Grace!" He yelled in agony as Dahlia continued to contort his arm.

"You are sorry? YOU ARE SORRY!? You tried to grab her ass! She is the guest of honor and my friend. You dishonor this entire court with your foolish actions, but most importantly you insult me by thinking that you could just get away with it!" Her eyes glazed a neon red that I have never seen before.

She pulled his arm out of his socket and started crushing his bones before my eyes. The man's screams filled the room.

"I do not stand to be insulted! Do you understand that!" She yelled at him, and he screamed yes. "But I do not believe that you have learned your lesson, Lord Wallace. Apologize to Galatea!"

"I am sorry my lady for attempting to do such. I regret my actions." He bowed, and I brought his eyes back to mine with my finger. The skin to skin contact allowed me to gain once of his memories in which he did the exact same to other females and took things from them that they did not consent to.

I pushed him back down, disgusted with his actions. "I would accept your apology if I found it sincere." I held my hand out to Dahlia and looked her in the eyes, imploring her to take it. She did it without question, and I passed the memory to her.

Her eyes glowed even brighter, "But the only thing you are sorry about is getting caught. Isn't that correct?" She pulled his other arm out of his socket, and he screamed no. Her hair started blowing back and forth and a deep purple glow surrounded her body.

She dug her nails into his skin, causing blood to leave his body. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. I do not like liars, and so clearly you are one." She forced him down to his knees and dug her heel into his calf. "Why don't you tell Her Majesty the truth about what you have done?" She dug her heel in more making him writhe in pain.

"I have done it before! Multiple times!" He yelled out, sending a gasp through the crowd.

In one swift movement, Dahlia dislocated his leg and commanded, "All of it, Lord Wallace."

"I raped them." He said quietly. Dahlia wasn't having it and kicked him in him in the balls forcing him to say it louder. "I RAPED THEM!" Another gasp ran through the crowd, and Her Majesty silenced them with her scythe that has been known to kill vampires.

"I strip you and your family of you title, wealth, and land. Your past wealth will go to all of your victims, ensuring that they live the utmost luxury after what you have done." She looked over at her husband, whose smile was downright devilish.

"You are to be sentenced to life in prison to which every hour, a guard will rip out your heart making you suffer every second until it regenerates. While it is regenerating, the guard will proceed to break every bone in your body. Then your heart will regenerate, and the cycle will start all over again." His smile grew bigger, "And you will be castrated. Guards! Take him to the dungeon!" Dahlia ripped off his jacket and used it to clean her heels before the guards took the man away.

Dahlia stood there shaking with the jacket full of blood in her hands. I ripped the jacket out of her hands and pulled her in a hug. I quickly made eye contact with Tyrus and said very quietly, "I wish to be somewhere private, please." He nodded his hands and snapped his fingers, causing us to disappear out of court and to what looked like Santino's bedroom.

I kept my arms tightly around Dahlia and said, "Dahlia, we are alone. You can let it out." She shook her head no. "Dahlia, it's okay. I will make sure that everything is okay." I snapped my fingers, locking the door and focused back on Dahlia.

"Let it out Dahlia. A burden shared is a burden halved." I pleaded with her.

"I was just so angry. What if I didn't stop him? What if he tried to do that to you? My anger overcame me, and it felt like something else took over. Aqua, that's never happened to me before. I've never lost control. Why did this happen?"

She was staring at her hands and kept shaking. I put my hands around hers and said, "This bond unites two people in an unbreakable bond. We still don't know much about this bond, but I am willing to bet that it is the reason why you lost control. It is okay, Dahlia. You didn't do anything that he didn't deserve. You served justice."

Tears started streaming down her cheeks. "But I wanted to do so much more, Aqua. I wanted to do horrible things to him!"

I squeezed her hand and said, "I wouldn't have let you. I would have stopped you from stooping down to his level. Dahlia, remember lady going into surgery with all of her family? Remember why I told you that you were like her?"

"Because I am not alone." She said.

"Exactly, Dahlia. You are not alone, and I want the best for you which is why you need to wipe those tears off. You are strong, Dahlia."

She tapped her tears off of her cheeks and said, "I am strong."

I smiled and quickly wished Tyrus to bring us back and magically fix Dahlia's makeup, which he did.

Upon seeing Dahlia and I again, Her Majesty said, "I extend my hand to our guest of honor and her friends and ask them to stay one more day at court in my gratitude." I looked Her Majesty in the eyes before curtsying

***

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. 

**COMMENT & VOTE**