Ballet?

I have discovered this brilliant tool on Wattpad that allows me to see what country my readers are from (if they have openly put their location on the site). I'm American so hello to the Italian, Russian, and Australian readers!

~Sapphire's POV~

It's been about a week since Ruby and I argued and the whole Diamond situation. Today is Wednesday so, like every day, I'm sitting with Lapis, Pearl, and Peridot on the bleachers after school to watch Ruby and Amethyst practice. Their last game is next Friday as the school year starts to wrap up.

It's crazy to think that next year we'll all be Seniors. Making big life decisions and planning for college and being adults. It's almost scary.

Peridot, Pearl and I like to do our homework as the girls practice and Lapis just surfs her phone. She's pretty much accepted that she's failed this year and is taking summer school.

"Lapis, I know you have the whole 'badass don't give a shit' vibe but you really should at least TRY with homework," Peridot is persistent on Lapis passing her classes this year, even offering to tutor her. "Nope. Sorry Peri but I'm done." Lapis ruffles her hair and goes back to her phone.

"You can't be done if you never really started," Pearl comments, earning a swat on the back of the head from Lapis.

"This is seriously too much work. Our teachers think giving us literal packets of homework on the last stretch of the school year will help us pass. It's like they all meet up to set us up for failure!" Peridot exclaims about our AP classes. 

I sigh in agreement. "Yeah, it's horrible. I had to stay up until two a.m. last night and Monday... And last week.  If they do this every day for the next two weeks of school I might actually jump off a cliff." 

"Me too," agrees Peridot.

"Me three," says Pearl.

"Well if you all are going I might as well go too," Lapis says. We all start laughing.

"Where are you all going?" Amethyst asks as her and Ruby walk up to the bleachers, the baseball cage separates us though.

"To jump off a cliff," I say while rolling my eyes but Ruby can't see that and looks at me concerned while Amethyst laughs. 

"Wait you aren't serious are you?" Ruby asks. Peridot leans into our group circle and whispers, more to me, "Ruby is kinda slow isn't she?"

We all burst out laughing with a very confused Amethyst and Ruby. 

"What?" Ruby looks around confused again. I just climb down the bleachers to the cage and boop her nose through it. 

"Hey," she backs up, trying to seem masculine in this adorable situation. "No, I'm not gonna jump off a cliff, relax." I roll my eyes but again she can't really see. "There's just so much homework. It's very tiring."

"Oh. Well good because if you jump off a cliff I'll have to follow you," she boops my nose back which accidentally makes me sneeze. Ruby backs up a bit and looks at me.

"What?" I question concerned. 

Ruby had stars in her eyes and was trying to hide a grin. "Oh my gosh that was so adorable Sapphy! You sneeze like a kitten!" I blush and laugh a little and she tries to boop my nose again.

"Go away, don't you need to go back to practice?" I say as I back up so she no longer has access to boop me.

"Nah practice is over, we had to end early since coach had a doctors appointment or something. So I'm all free tonight."

I turn and see them all pack their stuff, taking pictures of each other's notes. Whenever we have the same work we split it with each other to make it easier.