Chapter 1

Aubrey's Pov
I wake up in the hospital bed and i see Bri and Ashanti. I sit up and I look at them. "Where's Justin and Jerome?" Bri looks at me. "They off doing something stupid." I get my phone off the side table and I call Justin,but he doesn't answer. I look at Bri and then at Ashanti. "I hope he doesn't do anything that'll get him in trouble with 12." Shanti looks at me "don't worry about it just get you some rest." Bri sits on the bed beside me. "How you feeling boo?" "I've been better but I'll be fine." I say and slightly smile. The doctor walks in and looks at me. "I see you're finally up,how are you feeling?" I look at him "I'm ok,just in a little pain." He checks everything and makes sure I'm good before leaving the room.
2 hours later
The nurse walks in the room and checks on me. "You ok ,do you need anything?" I look at her "I'm in pain but I'll be fine?" She looks at me "I'll get your pain pills sweetie." The nurse leaves the room and I lay down in the bed and I slowly start to drift off to sleep.
Justin's Pov
I look at Jerome. "You know where that nigga at?" Jerome glances over at me "yeah bro, Money found out where he be at." I look at my phone and I see Aubrey calling, I don't answer and I grab my gun and I take it off safety and I put the silencer on. Jerome drives pass Dylan standing outside and I roll down the window and I shot him in the leg and Jerome speeds off. He drives back to my house and i get out and I walk inside and I run upstairs in my room and I take off my clothes and I walk in the bathroom and turn on the shower. I get in the shower and I take me a quick shower and get out. I dry off and I put on my clothes. I brush my teeth and I walk out the bathroom. I grab my phone and keys and I walk out the room and go downstairs. I walk outside and I get in my car and I drive to the hospital. I park my car and I get out and I walk inside the hospital and I go to the gift shop. I walk inside the gift shop and I buy Aubrey a teddy bear and some flowers. I pay for the stuff and I walk to the elevator and I get on it and I press the 3rd floor. I get on my phone and I see this old lady staring at me. I look up and I softly smile at her "how you doing ma'am?" the elevator stops on the 3rd floor and I get off and I walk to Aubrey's room and I open the door and walk inside. Aubrey,Bri, and Ashanti stare at me. I walk over to Aubrey and I kiss her on the cheek and I give her the teddy bear and flowers and she smiles at me and says. "Thank you lil boy." I look at her. "How you feel shorty?" She looks at me. "I wish everyone would stop asking me that." I put my hands up in surrender. "I'm just trying to make sure you good, my bad." I sit on the bed and I look at Aubrey. She looks back at me. "Where you been?" I shake my head.