Chapter 4

Justin's Pov
Aubrey looks at me and says. "I'm not stubborn nigga." She gets up and Bri walks back in the room and says. "Why you out the bed?" Aubrey looks at her. "Cause I'm about to go home." Bri looks at her and says. "I brought you some clothes just in case you wanted to put on some clean clothes." Aubrey looks at her. "Ok where they at?" Bri hands her a bag and She gets the bag and walks in the bathroom. Ashanti looks at me and says. "You got everything planned, for when you ask her to be your girl?" I look at her and say. "To be honest no." Bri looks at me and shakes her head. "Damn, I guess me and shanti will help you out." Ashanti looks at me and says. "I'm only helping you,because it's Aubrey we talking about." I get up and I shake my head. Aubrey walks out the bathroom and looks at Bri and shakes her head. I stand up and walk over to Aubrey. "You ready to go?" She looks at me and walks out the room. Me and Bri walk out the room and we walk the elevator and we all get on it. I press the lobby button and Aubrey looks at me. Bri hands her,her phone and says. "You would've left it in the room and you would've been mad." She looks at her and rolls her eyes. Ashanti says. "How we getting home?" I look at her and say. "My car." Bri shakes her head and the elevator stops and we all get out and walk outside. I walk to my car and they follow behind him. We all get in the car and I look at Aubrey and say. "You hungry?" She looks at me and say. "Duh I been eating that nasty ass hospital food, I need some fast food." Bri looks at her and shakes her head. "Me and Ashanti staying with you for awhile." I shake my head. "Nah I'm staying with her." Ashanti looks at me and says. "We all staying." Aubrey shakes her head and say. "Damn I must don't get a say so." We all look at her and yell. "NO!" She glares at us. "Damn y'all ain't got to yell." She gets on her phone and turns on the radio and I glance over at her. "What you want to eat?" She looks at me and says. "Anything." Ashanti says. "Go to Chick Fil-A." I glance back at her and say. "No it's whatever Aubrey wants to eat."She looks over at me and says. "I want Applebee's." I nod my head and I drive to Applebee's.
Bri's Pov
Ashanti looks at me and we walk out the room. "What girl?" She shakes her head and I walk to the vending machines. Ashanti walks behind me and looks at me. "Why you wanted me to come down here with you?" I turn around and look at her. "So they can be alone duh." I put my money in the machine and I get me some chips. I walk back to the elevators and Ashanti follows behind me and says. "I don't know why he hasn't asked her out yet?" I shrug and I press the floor number Aubrey's on. I wait for the elevator to stop and me and Ashanti get off and walk back to the room.I walk in the room and say. "Why you out the bed?" Aubrey looks at me. "Cause I'm about to go home." I look at her and say. "I brought you some clothes just in case you wanted to put on some clean clothes." She looks at me. "Ok where they at?" I hand her a bag and She gets the bag and walks in the bathroom. Ashanti looks at Justin and says. "You got everything planned, for when you ask her to be your girl?" He looks at her and say. "To be honest no." I look at him and shake my head. "Damn, I guess me and shanti will help you out." Ashanti looks at him and says. "I'm only helping you,because it's Aubrey we talking about." Aubrey walks out the bathroom and looks at me and shakes her head. Me and Justin walk out the room and we walk the elevator and we all get on it. Justin presses the lobby button and Aubrey looks at him. I hand Aubrey her phone and say. "You would've left it in the room and you would've been mad." She looks at me and rolls her eyes. Ashanti says. "How we getting home?" Justin looks at her and say. "My car." I shake my head and the elevator stops and we all get out and walk outside. Justin walks to his car and we follow behind him. We all get in the car and Ashanti leans up and whispers. "When y'all going to make it official cause y'all been talking or ,whatever you want to call it for months now." Aubrey turns around in the seat and looks at her. "I already told you." I look at her and say. "What we talking about?" She shakes her head and turns back around in her seat. He looks at Aubrey and say. "You hungry?" She looks at him and say. "Duh I been eating that nasty ass hospital food, I need some fast food." I look at her and shake my head. "Me and Ashanti staying with you for awhile." Justin shakes his head. "Nah I'm staying with her." Ashanti looks at Justin and say. "We all staying." Aubrey shakes her head and say. "Damn I must don't get a say so." We all look at her and yell. "NO!" She glares at us. "Damn y'all ain't got to yell." She gets on her phone and turns on the radio and Justin glances over at her. "What you want to eat?" She looks at him and say. "Anything." Ashanti says. "Go to Chick Fil-A." Justin glances back at her and say. "No it's whatever Aubrey wants to eat."She looks over at him and says. "I want Applebee's." He nods his head and drives to Applebee's. I look at Aubrey and then at Justin and shake my head.