Chapter 10

Aubrey's Pov
I look at Justin and say. "Wym not yet just tell me?" He says. "Bae it's a surprise." I roll my eyes and walk upstairs in my room. I grab my phone and keys and attempt to walk out the room,but Justin grabs my arm. "Stop,where you going?" I turn around and look at him. "Move and none of your business." I walk out the room and go downstairs. I grab my keys off the table and walk out the door. I get in my car and drive around to clear my head and think straight. I drive around for a few hours and my phone starts blowing up.

I pull up at the park and get out and walk over to the bench and sit down

I pull up at the park and get out and walk over to the bench and sit down. I look up at the sky and sigh. Someone sits next to me and glance over and see Justin,Bri and shanti. Justin says. "You can't be doing that shit." Shanti says. "Shut up and let me talk to her." Justin gets up and looks at me. "Nah I'm gone talk to her so,you and Bri go wait in the car." They get up and leave and I say. "How'd you find me?" He glares at me. "That's not the fucking point Aubrey,why tf did you run off like that?" I look at him. "I didn't run off and I just needed some fresh air." He shakes his head. "I was worried about you bruh you could've told a nigga you was straight." I sigh. "You right and I'm sorry." He sits next to me and pulls me in his lap. "Don't do that shit again." I look at the night sky. "I wont." He grabs my face softly and makes me look at him. "If you need someone to talk then I'm here." I look him in the eyes. "I know." He says. "I'm driving yo car back,so come on." I get up reluctantly and walk to my car. I hand Justin my keys and get in the car on the passenger side. He gets in the car and drives to my house. The car ride was silent as I look out the window and start thinking. He pulls up in my driveway and he softly grabs my thigh. "You mad at me or something Aubrey tell me what's up?" I turn towards him and say. "You keeping secrets from me Justin?" He says. "You know I'm not keeping secrets from you bruh." I shake my head. "It seems like you are to me." He gets mad and says. "Bruh I'm not keeping shit from you." I snatch my keys out his hands and get out the car,storming inside.
Jerome says. "What's up with you Aubrey?" I ignore him and storm upstairs in my room. I change into something comfortable and get in the bed. Bri and Ashanti storm in my room and shanti says. "You not sitting up in this room cause y'all mad at each other." Bri says. "Get up we going out." I reluctantly get up and walk in my bathroom and do my hygiene stuff. I finish up and walk in my closet to find an outfit to wear.

I finish up and do my hair

I finish up and do my hair. Bri says. "Girl let's go." I grab my purse and keys and we walk out the room,going downstairs. Jerome says. "Where y'all going?" Ashanti looks at him. "We going out." He gets up and walks outside. I make sure I have my house keys and we walk outside and get in my car. Ashanti says. "Let me drive?" I hand her my keys and she drives off to the club. Justin starts blowing my phone up.

I decide to leave him on read and turn my phone off

I decide to leave him on read and turn my phone off. Bri says. "Just forget about him tonight." I don't say anything and we pull up at the club and get out,walking inside. I go straight to the bar and order a shot of Hennessy.
I order me a couple more shots of henny and we stay at the club for a few hours. We leave the club and Ashanti drives to my house. Bri says. "Damn bih." Shanti says. "Girl hush cause she needed it." She pulls up in my driveway a few minutes later. We all get out and I stumble inside. I walk upstairs in my room and get out of my heels and dress. I lay across the bed and Bri walks in the room. She throws my phone and purse on the bed and I get under the cover and fall asleep shortly after.
Justin's Pov
Aubrey looks at me and says."Wym not yet just tell me?" I say. "Bae it's a surprise." She rolls her eyes and walk upstairs and I follow behind her.She attempts to walk out the room,but I grab her arm. "Stop,where you going?" She turns around and looks at me. "Move and none of your business." She walks out the room and goes downstairs. I think for a second and walk out the room,going downstairs. I sit on the couch and Bri looks at me. "Y'all must got in an argument?" I shake my head. "Nah,why?" Jerome says. "Cause Aubrey stormed outta here quick." We chill and watch movies for awhile and I get my phone and check the time. I start to get worried and text Aubrey.
Me: bae where you at?
Me: call me
Me: you on your way home
I look at Bri and Ashanti. "Y'all talked to Aubrey?" They both look at me and say in unison. "No." I say. "Text her." They both get on their phones. Ashanti says. "She didn't reply." I look at Bri and she says. "She didn't reply back to me either." I get up and grab my keys and get up and walk outside to my car. Ashanti and Bri walk outside and get in my car. Ashanti says. "We going to help you find her." Bri looks at me. "I think I know where she went." I drive off and say. "Alright where?" Bri says. "She at the park on 45th." I drive to the park and Ashanti says. "Just give her some space and let me and Bri talk to her." I say. "Nah I'm talking to her." I pull up at the park and park next to her car. We all get out the car and I walk up the bench and sit next to her.
She glances over at us and I say. "You can't be doing that shit." Shanti says. "Shut up and let me talk to her." I get up and look at her. "Nah I'm gone talk to her so,you and Bri go wait in the car." They get up and leave and she says. "How'd you find me?" I glare at her. "That's not the fucking point Aubrey,why tf did you run off like that?" She looks at me. "I didn't run off and I just needed some fresh air." I shake my head. "I was worried about you bruh you could've told a nigga you was straight." She sighs. "You right and I'm sorry." I sit next to her and pull her in my lap. "Don't do that shit again." She looks at the night sky. "I wont." I grab her face softly and make her look at me. "If you need someone to talk then I'm here." She looks me in the eyes. "I know." I say. "I'm driving yo car back,so come on." She gets up reluctantly and walks to her car. She hands me the keys and gets in the car on the passenger side. I walk up to my car and tell Ashanti to drive it home. I get in the car with Aubrey and drive to her house. The car ride was silent as I pull up in her driveway. I pull up in her driveway and softly grab her thigh. "You mad at me or something Aubrey tell me what's up?" She turns towards me and says. "You keeping secrets from me Justin?" I say. "You know I'm not keeping secrets from you bruh." She shakes her head. "It seems like you are to me." I get mad and say. "Bruh I'm not keeping shit from you." She snatches her keys out my hands and gets out the car and storms inside her house. I shake my head and get out,walking next door to my house. Ashanti hands me my keys and I walk inside. Jerome walks inside a couple minutes later. He says. "Wassup with you and Aubrey?" I look at him. "She think I'm keeping secrets from her." He looks at me. "Well she pissed,but she went out with Ashanti and Bri." I get my phone and start texting her. She leaves me on read and I walk upstairs in my room. I lay across my bed and look up at the ceiling and sigh. I think about Aubrey and Ashanti comes in the room a few hours later. She says. "She didn't talk to other niggas she was too busy drinking henny." I look at her. "Where she at now?" She says. "Sleeping." I get up and walk out the room,going downstairs. I walk outside and next door to Aubrey's house. I walk inside and Bri says. "She's sleeping." I walk upstairs and go in Aubrey's room and get in the bed with her.