Chapter 3

Justin's Pov
shanti looks at me. "You lying." Bri looks at Ashanti and says. "Come on lets go to the vending machine." Ashanti looks at her and they walk out the room. I look at Aubrey and say. "You know they trying to be slick right." She looks at me and rolls her eyes. "Boy you better not ask me out in no damn hospital" I look at her. "I'm not." She glares at me."uh huh." I sit up and I look at her. "When they release you,you know you can't stay at home by yourself." She looks at me and says. "Duh that's what Bri and Ashanti for." I shake my head. "Nah this my fault so ima take care of you." She looks at me and the nurse walks in the room. She looks at Aubrey and hands her some papers. Aubrey signs the papers and the nurse looks at her. "I'll be back with your prescription and then you may leave." I look at Aubrey and I say. "You staying at my house." She looks at me and says. "No boy I'm going home." I shake my head. "Aight since you want to be stubborn."
Aubrey's Pov
I glare at Justin and say. "uh huh." He sits up and looks at me. "When they release you,you know you can't stay at home by yourself." I look at him and say. "Duh that's what Bri and Ashanti for." He shakes his head. "Nah this my fault so ima take care of you." I look at him and the nurse walks in the room. She looks at me and hands me some papers and says. "Here's your release forms, now do you have someone who's going to be staying with you for awhile." Justin looks at the nurse. "Yeah I'll be staying with her." She looks at him and say. "Good,make sure she takes her pain medication." I sign the papers and the nurse looks at me. "I'll be back with your prescription and then you may leave." He looks at me and says. "You staying at my house." I look at him and say. "No boy I'm going home." He shakes his head. "Aight since you want to be stubborn." I look at him and say. "I'm not stubborn nigga." I get up and Bri walks back in the room and says. "Why you out the bed?" I look at her. "Cause I'm about to go home." Bri looks at me and says. "I brought you some clothes just in case you wanted to put on some clean clothes." I look at her. "Ok where they at?" Bri hands me a bag and I get the bag and I walk in the bathroom and change into my clothes. I walk out the bathroom and I look at Bri and shake my head. Justin stands up and walks over to me. "You ready to go?" I look at him and walk out the room and I see the nurse and she looks at me. "Look who's out the bed and ready go." I look at her and smile and Ashanti walks over to me and says. "You going home already?" I look at her. "Duh girl." I turn around and I see Justin and Bri walking out the room. The nurse hands me my prescription and I get it from her and we walk the elevator and we all get on it. Justin presses the lobby button and he looks at me. Bri hands me my phone and says. "You would've left it in the room and you would've been mad." I look at her and rolls my eyes. Ashanti says. "How we getting home?" Justin looks at her and says. "My car." Bri shakes her head and the elevator stops and we all get out and walk outside. Justin walks to his car and we follow behind him. We all get in the car and Ashanti leans up and whispers. "When y'all going to make it official cause y'all been talking or ,whatever you want to call it for months now." I turn around in the seat and I look at her. "I already told you." Bri looks at me and says. "What we talking about?" I shake my head and I turn back around in my seat and Justin looks at me and says. "You hungry?" I look at him and say. "Duh I been eating that nasty ass hospital food, I need some fast food." Bri looks at me and shakes her head. "Me and Ashanti staying with you for awhile." Justin shakes his head. "Nah I'm staying with her." Ashanti looks at Justin and says. "We all staying." I shake my head and say. "Damn I must don't get a say so." They all look at me and yell. "NO!" I glare at them. "Damn y'all ain't got to yell." I get on my phone and I turn on the radio and I sit my phone in my lap and I look out the window.