Chapter 7

Aubrey's Pov
Ashanti looks at Justin and whispers. I look at him and say. "You know what?" He shakes his head and says. "Nothing." I look at Ashanti and say. "Oh so we keeping secrets now." Ashanti looks at me and says. "Nah girl."  The waitress comes over to our table and I look at her and say. "I want a coke with light ice and chicken Alfredo with Shrimp in it." Justin looks at her and orders a steak with a baked potato and some corn and a sprite. Ashanti and Bri order they food and the waitress walks off. The waitress brings us our drinks and Justin looks at me. "You okay cause you quiet." I look up from my phone and look at him. "I'm fine." Ashanti looks at him. "You know you can go home tonight we need to talk to Aubrey." He looks at her and say. "I'm not going anywhere." I shake my head. "Don't start arguing." He looks at me. "Do you want me to go home?" I look at him and say. "Not really." The waitress brings our food and we start eating. Justin sticks his fork and in my food. I glare at him. "Stop eating my damn food." He looks at me. "I just wanted to see how it taste." We finish our food and I pay for it. We all get up and walk to my car and get inside. Justin starts the car and drives to my house. I look out the window. He pulls up at my house a few minutes later and we all get out. He walks over to me and grabs my hand. Bri hands me the key and I unlock the door and walk in and go upstairs in my room. I pin my hair up and I walk in the bathroom. I turn on the shower and wait for it to get hot. I take off my clothes and I get in the shower. I take a shower and I get out 30 minutes later and I dry off and put on my clothes. I hear a knock on the door and I open it and see Justin and I look at him. "Shouldn't you be in the bed and where your medicine at?" I glare at him. "I'm not taking that and I'm not tired." He walks further in the room and looks at me. "Take your medicine and get in the bed." I glare at him. "I told you I'm not taking that." He shakes his head. "Well at least get in the bed." I roll my eyes and get in the bed. I turn on the tv and Justin sits on the bed and looks at me. "Why you being stubborn?" I look at him. "I don't need to take the medicine I'm fine."
Justin's Pov
She turns on the tv and I sit on the bed and look at her. "Why you being stubborn?" She looks at me. "I don't need to take the medicine I'm fine." I look at her and shake my head. "When I get back you taking it whether you like it or not." I get up and walk out the room and go downstairs. Ashanti looks at me. "Where you going?" I look at her. "Im going to mind my business." I walk outside and get in my car and I drive to Jerome's house. I pull up at his house and get out. I walk in the house and yell his name and he comes downstairs. I look at him. "Wassup bro." He shakes his head and say. "Shit but you seen Bri cause she not answering the phone for me." I nod my head. "Yeah she at Aubrey's house." He says. "Aight bet when you going back over there?" I say. "In a few minutes Why." He shakes his head and my phone starts ringing and I answer it.
Phone convo
Me:wassup bae
Future bae😩😻: boy but Ashanti said where you at
Me: tell her that I'm out and you took yo medicine yet
Future bae😩😻:hmm and nope I told you that I don't need it
Me: you do need it
Future bae😩😻: boy I don't need it but Bri and Ashanti making me take it
Me: good you need to take it
Future bae😩😻:boy bye
End of convo
I hang up the phone and Jerome looks at me. "You got it bad." I shake my head. "I don't." He nods his head and says. "You do man." I look at him and say. "Come on bruh." I walk outside and get in my car and wait on Jerome. He walks outside and gets in the car. I drive off and I drive to Aubrey's house. He looks over at me and says. "You really whipped bro." I shake my head and I pull up in my driveway and I get out and walk over to Aubrey's house and Jerome follows behind me. I walk inside and I look at Bri and Shanti. "Aubrey upstairs?" Shanti looks at me. "She sleep." I walk upstairs and I go in Aubrey's room and I see that she's sleeping. I smile and I put my phone on the charger and I get in the bed and I drift off to sleep.